-Chapter 23-

Luke's P.O.V

When I arrive at Delilah's house I see her laying on the floor in a pile of tears. I rush over to her body and pick her up bridal style.

"I'm sorry I'm such a mess," she mutters wiping tears from her eyes.

I chuckle shaking my head, "when I first met you I thought you were perfect Delilah, so I liked you. But then over time I saw you were not perfect so I loved you," she looks up at me with wide eyes.

"You-you love me?"

"Yes Delilah I do! And it drives me crazy, that night you tried to kill yourself it killed me. It killed a part of me. And it made me so mad, because you don't understand love, you don't. You don't understand how much I love you."

She places her feet on the ground and lifts her head up to look at me. Her head only reaches up to my chest.

"I can't say I'm sorry for loving you and hating myself."

"Well I'm gonna change that. If your looking for a sign not to kill yourself tonight this is it."

She looks at me confused though her eyes flicker with excitement. I crash my lips to hers.

---

Delilah's P.O.V

Then I noticed how it all fit so perfectly like puzzle pieces, his hands in mine, my lips on his. This was gonna be the person. The person who changes my mind. Who takes away my loneliness.

---

OMG THE FEELS IN THIS CHAPTER🙊❤️

Comment, vote, follow