-Chapter 19-

Delilah's P.O.V

I continue to stare at the place Luke was once in. I'm speechless I don't know what to do. I sink down to the floor in defeat.

---

"Can you believe Lauren kissed Toby Colien!?" One of the girls at my lunch table says to Lucy.

I spit out my water as Lucy stares at me wide eyed.

"What??"

"Oh ya! It's all over school! I heard they slept together," the girl whispers pointing to Toby who is coming over to our table.

Lucy and I stare at him.

"What?" He asks putting his hands up in mock defense as he sits down.

"So Toby you and Lauren huh? Is that what you do in your free time bang the bitchy popular girls??" I yell throwing a strawberry at him which hits him in the jaw.

"What are you talking about!?"

"Oh give it up!" I shout standing up from the table.

He grabs my arm, I look into this blue pleading eyes. I rip my arm free and shoot him a dirty look walking away.

I can't believe him!! It's like he wasn't even there when Lauren said those things to me at the party! What a friend he is!!

"Hey!" A brown haired guy with hazel eyes says waving me over to his table.

"Hey, Ashton right?" I ask standing next to his table.

"Ya and your Delilah?" Ashton asks smiling kindly.

"The girl Luke likes!?" A brown haired boy adds looking at me curiously.

"Uh?" Ashton cuts me off, "ya thats her Calum."

I raise an eyebrow at them.

Calum pulls me down into the seat next to him.

"So how are you doing?" Ashton asks quietly making sure no one over hears him.

"I'm fine," I say weakly smiling.

Lauren gets up from her table and begins walking over to Toby's table but as soon as she spots me she turns to go in our direction.

"Oh shit," I mutter under my breath.

"Oh hey Delilah! I seem to lost my proscription for my antibiotics and since I know you like to take those I just assume you have them?" She says kindly.

One knife just stabbed into my dignity.

"Mind your own business won't you!! You don't know anything!" Ashton replies seeing my speechless state.

Lauren just laughs flipping her heat damaged hair behind her back.

"So have you seen my antibiotics Delilah?" Lauren says loudly so everyone looks over.

I'm stronger than her. I'm brave. I'm not gonna let some bitchy blonde drag me down.

"Listen here, I hate to break it to you but, just because your a fake blonde and have a big ass doesn't mean everyone revolves around you. So instead of putting your nose in other peoples business why don't you go do what fake girls like you do best and go fuck yourself. Take your fake ass somewhere else. And stay away from my best friend."

She looks shocked at my words. Everyone looked shocked. Hell I'm shocked at my own words!

"Bitch!" She mutters weakly turning around and walking away.

"Damn Delilah didn't know you had that in you!" Ashton says wide eyed.

Calum starts laughing, "dis chick is da bitch! You can hang with us."

Ashton rolls his eyes,"don't take him personally that's actually a compliment."

I smile, I feel like I actually belong somewhere for once.

But of course all good things have to come to an end.

---

Well this is another cliffhanger😏