-Chapter 5-

Luke's P.O.V

It's been 3 days since I've seen Delilah. She hasn't been in school. She hasn't been answering her texts. I even went up to Toby and Mara to ask them!

"I haven't heard from her since the night of the party," Toby told me.

Mara just batted her makeup filled eye lashes and told me she has no idea and she hopes Delilah's okay. But even a blind person could tell that was fake. She hates Delilah and couldn't care less about anyone.

So I just flipped her off and walked away.

I'm scared. Where could she be? All I remember is dropping her back off at her aunts house.

~flash back~

I put the car in park in front of the brick house as Delilah opens the door of my black ford.

"Thanks," she told me quietly.

"Anytime love, see you tomorrow.?" I asked her purposely calling her by her hated nickname.

She doesn't say anything back she just nodded and walked up to her front porch slamming the door behind her.

~end of flash back~

That's when I knew something was up. But I didn't think anything about it at the time.

But now I don't know where she is.. but she better come back from where ever she is.. I hate to say it, but I think I miss her.

Delilah's P.O.V

I have to back to school eventually. Why am I out of school in the first place you may ask.?

My aunt. She was never one for feelings or sympathy. Well the day I came back from Luke's house.. She had been angry. Very angry.

Let's just say that was the first time she physically hurt me. And I can't go back to school until my bruises aren't noticeable.

Not my drunk aunts decision, it's mine. I don't want people to question me about it.

And I don't want anyone to know especially Luke, Toby, and Lucy. It's better that something's stay a secret.

---

So the next day I wake up early. I put on a pair of black jeans and a white t-shirt. Tying a pair of converse on and placing my favorite gold necklace around my neck.

I slap coverup on the remaining bruises. I hate wearing makeup besides mascara.

I grab my bag and head out the door not even bothering to get breakfast or face my aunt.

---

"Where were you!!??" Luke yells as soon as I get to my locker.

"Home," I respond emotionless.

He gives me that look, that look like he's reading my soul.

"What's on your face..?"

Shit! Did he notice it!? Play it cool..

"Makeup," I answer raising an eyebrow.

"You don't wear makeup."

"Well I can wear whatever I want. Don't you have anything better to do.. instead of questioning my life?" I say getting frustrated.

"So how do u explain you being gone for 4 days then just randomly coming back 'claiming' you were at home and avoiding my questions? Do you really think I believe you!? Not even mentioning your sudden change to liking 'makeup'," Luke says pushing me against the locker. Hard.

"Luke stop your hurting me!" I say trying to hit him with my elbows.

"Hey man she said to back off!!" Toby says rushing over to us and pulling me away.

At that point I want to cry. He's just like my aunt. I shouldn't have trusted him. He's just like everyone else.

And just before I realize what's happening I burst into tears. I make a quick escape as I rush into the closest bathroom and lock the stall door.

I sit on the bathroom floor. Crying. Letting all the makeup smear down my face.

And this is why I don't wear makeup.

Cut.

---

Hope you like it