the call 📞📱

A month had passed melody was in school, me and Zach have been dating and it's been going very smooth. Daniel help me with music, Corbyn helped with melody in an way he could ,Jonah always helped when I had to make decisions or just normal life stuff. But then there was jack we had drift apart from each other it was so wired.
Me and Zach were in my bedroom. I was getting ready for a shoot. Then I got a phone call from melody school. That was weird they never called. Why we're they calling. They explained to me that there was a school shooting and they don't know who was hurt yet but they wanted all parents to meet at the school they are going to give me more information. From the minute I heard school shooting I was so wored about melody.
E-o my God
Z-whats wrong
E-there was a school shooting and they have no idea who's hurt but they need me..... Us at the school now.
Z-what can I do
E-can you drive me
Z-of course
We sat in the car. Silence. I just wanted to know about melody. But I had to call someone Amber.
E-hey amber I have a problem
A-i know they called me im at the school I have some bad news melody was shot in her left arm she going to be ok but they need you at Hollywood hospital
E-thank you so much.
Z-eveything ok
E-meldoy was shot in her left arm she going to ok but I need to get to Hollywood hospital.
Z-o my god you should probably have the guys meet us there.
E-thats right I will call Jonah
J-hey ella
E-can you guys meet at the hospital
J-whats wrong
E-i will explain later.

I didn't want to talk to anyone. It's was barely October and I was probably going to pull Melody out of school. Zach held my hand while he was driving. I never trusted Zach driving but one handed drive now I'm getting into a car accident.
We got to the hospital there was reporters, parents, teachers and kids that we're scared out if there minds.
R- Reporter's
R-ella are you working on anything right now
E-all I care about is melody right now
R-zach do you think that maybe Ella to much drama this is the second time melody has been In the hospital in less than 6 months.
Z-no comment
We jumped into the elevator. I was pacing back in forth. Melody was in the hospital. Again. Im the worst sister ever. Then I remember I was all dressed up because when I got the call I was going to a shoot.
Z-ella it's going to be ok
E-i have to pull her out of school rights
Z-lets not think about that. Christina and gabbie come in a week then as a family we can decide what's best for her
I hug Zach. I didn't want to let go he was warn, loving the best boyfriend every. When the big metal doors opened I ran off the doors. Then I look down I broke a heel. I took of both my shoes and trashed them who cares.
Z-ella those are 69 thousand heels
E-then they sound last longer.

I sat on the waiting room. I pull out my phone. The first article was about Mel's school. It said " 19 teens found died after a massive shotting at seaside middle school. " Great it had only happened an hour ago but it was everywhere. It probably doesn't help that melody kinda of YouTube celebrity that knows why don't we and that's my little sister. I started bowling my eyes out. Zach rubbed my back trying to calm me down.
Z-hey it's ok
E-how can you say that we are in the hospital because melody is in surgery because there was........ Is a bullet in her arm.!
Jo-but like all things we going to get Thur it
D-like a family
C-because Ella we are here for you and melody no matter what happens
E-i have a question do you guys practice finishing each other's sentences or does it come naturally.
C-it comes naturally
We sat in the waiting room for hours. Jack sat in the opposite side of us. I'm the last few months we had drifted apart. All the guys left to get snacks me and Jack we just sitting in a room.
E-did I do something to you
J-why would think that
E-because we drifted apart, it honestly feels like we are even friends.
J-we talk
E-really last text of sent you was "hey your flies down on you recent Instagram photo. " That was six months ago.
J-so we don't text we call each other
E-i honesty can't remember our last phone call.we never hang out ....I called Jonah because I thought you would not pick up.we have just drifted apart .I mean Daniel helps me with music ,Jonah gives me advice on life ,corbyn helps with Melody ,Zach is super Susportive .
J-you want to know why ?because of don't like the new you. She kind of a bitch
E-thats nice.
I roll my eyes and go back to the waiting room. I waited for what felt live forever in tell a nurse guided me in to Mel's room. She looked do small she had been crying but it was not from pain probably because of sadness. She was hurt I am a horrible person. I feel Zachary arm arond me. Somehow I knew I was going to be ok
_-----------------------------