crazy day

I was home.

Los Angeles

My new home.

I had not spoke to Melody in months after her comment we never really recovered. She stay with our aunt Gina the whole summer. she seemed to be having fun at least from what I had saw on Instagram but everyone was happy on Instagram.

The amazing part of tour was Brandon. Scratch that. The experience.i didn't like Brandon at all but the more we hung out the less I had to think about Zachary dean Herron. Zach tried texting me this last month but I never reasoned. I even turned off his notifications so I couldn't see when he texted.

I talked to Daniel, jonah, Corbyn and Jack everyday. They all felt bad about what happened but it was cool. I hope.
I walked out the big glass doors and saw the place I meet Zach I felt physical pain and emotionally pain

Brandon and I went to why don't we house all the boys were sitting on the couch.
B-bradon, jo-jonah, j-jack, c-corbyn
D-danial, z-zach and e-ella
E-guess who back
Jo-we missed you so much
J-who this
E-my boyfriend Brandon
B-hi
E-this jack, Jonah Corbyn, danial, and Zach
Z-perfect timing Ella I would you to meet my girlfriend Abigail
A-hi
E-hi
A-i love you channel
E-thanks
The whole room felt my awkwardness I was not good with new people. And she was my ex's new girl. She has pretty long blond hair and blue eyes a basic la girl. That mean what u should have said is A normal la model. We all sit on the on the couch . Me and Brandon sat on the opposite side of Zach still to awkward. I mean I still loved him being here I felt my heart beat faster and hurt.
My phone made a noise.
(Texting )
Z: hey
E: Zach we are in the same room you can just talk to me
Z: this is personal
E: what
Z: since we are both dating other people we should find a way to be friends.
E: I'm not really ready for that
Z: we where great friends before we dated
E: I said no
(Normal talking)
For hours we sat outside of the pool talking.it was so much fun catching up with them we talked for hours I had so much fun talking I didn't relive that Brandon and Abigail were gone. I went inside to find him. I called out his name. I went into every room . Then I found him making out with abigail in the bathroom. Are you freaking kidding me right now. I ran off crying. Brandon finally caught up to me outside of the why don't we house .
E-leave me alone
B-ella you can pretend what I did was so bad but I saw you looking at Zach you still love him and I know you never loved me I was a rebound for you. I loved you. The second  you saw his face he had a huge smile and you smiled back. He is your other half.
E-thats not true, I was happy to be with my best friends.
B-ella just admit. If you can't admit that makes you even worse. Ella get your life together you were dating me but still in love with some other guy.

Then he ran off. I didn't want know what to do . I love Zach but ...... But nothing. It was clear and simple I love Zachary Dean Herron. I wanna just hold and squeeze him and push him into the pool like we used to.

When I go outside I felt my heart break .why did I start all this drama.... No it's not drama I loved someone but he didn't love me back.
E-im leaving
C-why
E-because abigail and Brandon we're making out and I just broke up with Brandon.
Z: wait what
E: Zach your not that stupid abigail made out with Brandon .
A- she lying
Z: Ella I knew you mad about Texas but lying about this is not cool
J-we should go inside. Give them a second.
Jonah, Corbyn, jack, Corbyn and Abigail went inside.
E: get over yourself I'm not mad about Texas.
Z: then why are lying
E: I'm not
Z: prove it
E: I filmed it
I took out my vlog camera . I can't believe I got that on camera. I mean I plan on using It in the vlog now . Zach watched the whole thing. Wow vlogging everything comes in handy. But what I didn't realize is that I just showed Zach my whole fight with Brandon. This day could not get worse.
I take an Uber home. all I want is to go home.
Z-hey
E-what
Z-ella..... Can we be friends
E-now that we are single.... I mean why not. But don't be flirty like the first time. I now think of you like a brother got it
Z-oh.. Ok at least we can be friends let's grab lunch tomorrow
E-time and place Herron?
Z-the Grove at 12: 30
E-ok bye bro
Z-bye

I open the door of my my new apartment. Wow. Then melody came running up to my.
M-omg where have you been you plane landed 3 hours ago
E-its been a crazy day talk tommorow.

I walk into my bed throw on a shirt and some shorts. God. I love Zach and I think he loves me and I just told him I want to be friends . What's wrong with me .i screamed into my pillow. I hate that I am in love with Zach Herron