prologue

--------*+*+*+*+*+*--------

" HyunJung! Hurry up! You'll be late for your flight!" your Mom said.

" I'm done!" then you closed the trunk after putting all the luggage's inside. Your Dad opened the back door of the Cab for you get in.

"Okay Sir, to Boston Logan International Airport please." your Dad said to the taxi driver.

"Why do I need to go back there?" you uttered.

Your Mom pinched your nose."Sweetie, don't worry we will go there also. Just wait for us" she said.

"What? When? How long? Mom.. Dad.. Why don't we just ALL go TOGETHER? Just cancel my flight, please??" you pleaded.

"Sorry sweetie.. you need to go first so that you can adjust again. And besides,you are with Ppoppo so you are not alone." your Dad smiled while pointing over your Persian Cat.

"Yuri will take care of you. We will send to her thru email all the Documents that you needed for school." Mom said.

You raised both of your hands as you surrendered... "Fine. Whatever. You win. Just promise that you'll come and visit me there, Okay?"

"Yes we will.." they both said.

Your Dad works as a Cook in a Restaurant in Boston before while you and your Mom were left in Seoul. After 10 years of hard work, your Dad was able to buy one of the small shops of his Boss and opened it as his own Café. Since then, your Mom decided to move there with you to help your Dad manage the Café when you were in 6th Grade. And now, your going back to Seoul to study there. Your transferring again because your Dad is planning to open another branch of your Café.

"Then, who will manage the Café in Seoul if ever?" you ask them again.

"Hmm, in the near Future, it'll be you. But for now, we're still planning for it." your Dad answered and then he winked.

"Oh, here we are." your Mom pointing out that your already at the Airport.

--------*+*+*+*+*+*--------

"Good Morning Passengers. This is the Pre-boarding announcement of Flight 048SM to Incheon, South Korea. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you."

"Oh my Gosh!" your Mom suddenly gasps after hearing the Announcement. "That is your flight, sweetie.." and suddenly, her eyes is getting teary now.

....SILENCE....

"Oh, Come on. Don't cry Mom. I'm just going to study there. Besides I'm not alone. I'm with Ppoppo." You pulled your Mom to give her a warm hug. Your about to cry also but you laughed while looking at your Dad's face. He looks funny while trying to stop sobbing.

Your Mom kissed you at your cheeks and held your hand. " Have a safe trip sweetie.."

Then you turn around to face your Dad who is now letting his tears fall down on his eyes. " I'm going to miss you my princess." and he hugged you.

"Mom, Dad, I'm a Big Girl now. You don't have to worry about me. I'll be with Yuri Unnie and she'll take good care of me, right. And promise, I will update you through SNS. Now.. Group Hug!" and you hugged them tightly.

Now you grabbed your things to fall in line. You prepared your ticket and passport for identification. After it was checked, you looked back and you saw your parents waving their hands. You blew a goodbye kiss and waved back on them.

--------*+*+*+*+*+*--------

"Ahh, Daebak.. They bought me a ticket and placed me here in first class. Ahh.. I can't believe this.. They spoil me so much.. Gonna miss them." you thought.

"Good Morning passengers. This is your Captain speaking. First I'd like to welcome everyone on Flight 048SM. We are currently cruising at an altitude of 33,000 feet at an airspeed of 400 miles per hour. The time is 9:25 am. The weather looks good and with the tailwind on our side we are expecting to land in Incheon approximately fifteen minutes ahead of schedule. The weather in Incheon is clear and sunny, with a high of 25 degrees for this afternoon. If the weather cooperates we should get a great view of the city as we descend. The cabin crew will be coming around in about twenty minutes time to offer you a light snack and beverage, and the in flight movie will begin shortly after that. I'll talk to you again before we reach our destination. Until then, sit back, relax and enjoy the rest of the flight."

After hearing the announcement, you quickly checked yourself by using your phone's front camera. But you noticed something on your eyes..

"Dark Circles!! Omo, I don't want to update my SNS with this face! no Selca for now. I'll just take a picture of this cabin and update my account." you muttered.

--Take a Photo -- Camera -- Add Description -- Finishing Up --

"See you soon Korea :-)"

--------*+*+*+*+*+*--------

Hi guys.. its my first fanfic about EXO .. my Favorite Kpop Boyband.. I hope you'll enjoy reading this. Most of my characters here are all from SM Entertainment like

Girls' Generation's "KWON YURI"..

SHInee's "Choi Minho"..

The Boys

Xiumin

Luhan

Kris

Suho

Lay

Baekhyun

Chen

Chanyeol

DO

Tao

Kai

Sehun

Some of the characters here are my Favorite Korean Actors and Actresses such as:

Song Hye Kyo as your Mom

Song Seung Heon as your Dad

Han Chae Young as Mrs. Kwon. Yuri's mom and your aunt.

Won Bin as Mr. Kwon

some Artists will have their special Cameo Roles..

well thats it for now.. :-)

p.s.

please be patient if sometimes I wont be able to update.

kamsahamnida ;-)