Chapter Seventeen

(Time Skip)

Further we enter the empty train carts, Leon was in silence. The train was rocking back and forth, a little unsettling.

(Leon)- " (Y/n)." he says suddenly. He stops and turns to me, hands and pistol to his side.

(Y/n)- " What?" his lips, fimly straight. Eyes not looking away from mine.

(Leon)- " Stay here, I'll handle Simmons" 

(Y/n)-" What? No, I'm going with you. I want to stop him too."

(Leon)- " I can't look out for you and deal with Simmons." his was voice soft, it wasn't his angry tone he'd been using lately.

(Y/n)- " Then don't" his head twitched with a raised slightly brow.

(Y/n)- " Don't look out for me, I can handle myself. We can deal with Simmons together...you're not the only one who lost people, Leon" he remains quiet, I see a little smirk forming. He nods of approval.

(Y/n)- " Now, lift me up." I passed him, to be under the open hatch above the train.

(Leon)- " Don't let me regret this decision" he faintly chuckles.

(Y/n)- " You won't." I mumbled, I don't know if he heard me. He jumps up, grabbing the edge of the window. He pulls himself up and reaches his hand down for me to grab. He lifts me up and there we stand on top of a moving train. My hair flying all over the place making it a little distracting. Simmons stood there, device crushed in his hands. Leon and I draw our weapons to him,theres nowhere else to run.

(Leon)- " Give it up, Simmons. We've got you."

(Simmons)-" You still chase me while that woman is on the loose?"

(Y/n)- " What woman?"

(Simmons)- " That traitor, Ada Wong. Who knows what she's got in store"

(Leon)- " Another team was sent after her. But you,Simmons, you're all ours."

(Simmons)- "Helena couldn't even be here to stop me....she had to send-- you...."

(Y/n)- " I wouldn't worry about Helena at the moment." Simmons eyes are cold-- sour...feels like hes stabbing me in the chest right now.

(Simmons)- "You are a mouthy one." his eyebrows furrow, he grunts-- gritting his teeth.He looks to Leon, giving him the death glare.

(Simmons)- "Are you here to avenge the president? Is that it? You fools. Had he disclosed the truth behind Raccoon City, the U.S. would have lost all its authority, and the global political order would have collapsed!"

(Y/n)- " So to avoid one possible disaster you create another?! No matter how many people die?!" I shout-- furious-- boiling inside. Tall Oaks was just a distraction.

(Simmons)- "He had to be stopped! He was leading my country,and this world,into complete chaos." he clentches at his neck, groaning with pain.

(Simmons)- " That woman....how dare she do this to me!" Ada? What did she do to him?Simmons shouts in pain. Falling over to his hands and knees. His body starts to steam... I've seen this before. Body completely combusted into flames....but his body didn't cover itself in the hard shell. He stood back up on his feet. His torso was bare, nothing but his pants and boots. He starts to yell-- glaring at the both of us. His face begins to split, seeing muscle and bone--the image of his transformation into some beast is going to forever stick with me.

(Time Skip)

Bam, bam,bam-- Leon hits Simmons, punch after punch. I stood here-- watching, I need to do something. But what? I reach towards Leon, pulling him off Simmons. At first Leon resisted but he came to his senses. He stepped back away from Simmons, he begins to transform back into the animal like beast before. He snorts, and takes off sprinting towards us. I froze there-- scared-- frightened. Simmons shoved the both of us with mighty force, tumbling a few feet away. I continue to tumble till my lower half hangs off the edge of the train. Leon quickly scoots near me and grabs a hold of my legs one by one--pulling it back on top of the train before the train enters a narrow tunnel-- almost could have cut off my lower half. Realizing his actions..my chest tightens, what if he hadn't seen that coming?

(Y/n)- " Still regret that decision?" I asked with a gasp.

(Leon)- "About fifty percent.." I couldnt help but let out a small giggle.

(Simmons)- " She seems precious to you, Agent Kennedy." Simmons speaks, I almost forgot we were dealing with Simmons. Leon gets to his feet and pull me up too.

(Leon)- " We're ending this Simmons!" Leon places his hand near the side pockets of my vest. I looked at him confused.

(Y/n)- " What are you doing?" he reaches something into the pocket to pull out something.

(Leon)- " There's a reason why I gave you that vest."

(Y/n)- " Which is?"

(Leon)-"I was the one who packed it." He yanks out a C4 bomb. That was in there the entire time?! That could have been useful at any time we were in danger.

(Leon)- " Ready?" he asked. I moved my head side to side. Leon full sprints towards Simmons, I follow closely behind him. He slides under and I fall to my hip to slide under Simmons. He misses an attack, once we reached the other side of Simmons, Leon stood up-- I slowly got to my feet.

(Simmons)- " Ghhrrrr!" he growls. A beeping sound caught my ear. Looking below Simmons feet was the C4. Leon pulls me into his chest, my cheek pressed into his tosro. I can hear his heart beating quite fast. His thumb presses onto the remote signaling to the bomb to go off--he spins us around to avoid the bright explosion. He leases me to look back to Simmons, he was back in human form--laying on his back. We slowly approach him to make sure he's out.

(Y/n)- " Is he dead?" before Leon could answer back, Simmons rose from the ground and grabbed onto Leon. He tosses Leon over the edge of the train!

(Y/n)- " Leon!" I shouted for him. He safely landed onto another passing train carrying only flatbeds. Simmons stares down Leon below. My weapon aim right at him if he tried anything.

(Y/n)- " Leon! are you all right?!" I shouted for him, he slowly gets back to his feet. Simmons starts to transform into his beast mode. I can't believe all of this--this world doesn't make any sense.

(Y/n)- " Tell me I'm seeing things! " I say as I stare at Simmons transformation

(Leon)- " I'd call you crazy if you didn't see things" his voice soothingly spoke into my ear piece.Simmons jumps from the train and onto Leon's.

(Y/n)- " Leon, move! He's coming for you!" I pressed into my ear to warn him. Leon begins to run to the front of the train with Simmons chasing after him. Oh-- shit, is he going to make it? I place a finger to my ear--my mouth hangs open, nothing comes to mind what to say.Once Leon climbed to the roof of the train, I manage to find some words.

(Y/n)- " Leon, you're gonna have to jump!" as he gets a running start, he leaps jumping onto the ledge of the train, fingertips holding tightly. I reach for his hand and pull him up.

(Simmons)- " You worthless, ignorant slugs! I'll tear you both to shreds!"

(Y/n)- "Can't believe you jumped-- why would you listen to me?! You could have missed it!" I scolded and praised him.

(Leon)- " You have the right idea sometimes." Simmons made a move, he aims his claw like hand and hit right at the train causing the roof to collapse under our feet. We were back inside the train with a large window seat that use to be a wall of chairs. Simmons on the track next to us, running with fast speed to catch up to us. Gahh-- Simmons, why won't you give up already!?