Just another Hearrt Broken Girrl

Just Another Heart Broken Girrl

Zach's Pov

I woke up with someone slamming the front door. I got up and pulled on my boxers and jeans. I went to find Maria. I kinda missed her when she wasn't right next to me. She was leaning over the sink,crying. I stepped into the kitchen. I snuck up from behind her and wrapped my arms around her tight,like I didn't ever want to let her go. And I didn't.

Dammit,Zach get ahold of yourself! Your losin' it,buddy! You don't even know this chick!

I mentally bitch slapped myself. Maria wasn't just some chick. Maria was beautiful and sweet and soft. And she knew just how to turn me on. Everything she did turned me on though. It's like,when she's not next to me I feel ..empty.

She turned around so that we were facing one another. She touched my cheek softly,''What are you thinking about?'' She asked me.

I smiled at her,''Nothing. Just thinking about you.'' She seemed to like my answer because her eyes lit up as I said the words. She bit her lip as if she was wanting to say something really bad but was scared.

I smirked at how cute she looked.

''Zach ..what are we?'' She asked me. God,I loved how my name sounded on her tongue.

''Well,what do you wanna be?'' I teased her.

She frowned,''You didn't answer my question.''

She smacked my chest and I winced.

''Damn Maria,that shit actually hurted.'' I whined.

''Then stop being a jerk.'' She snapped.

Crap,I made her mad. Which was the last thing I wanted to do.

''Hey,'' I said softy as I caressed her cheek,''I was just playing around. I didn't mean to make you mad at me.'' She rested into me,accepting my apology. I kissed her lips,her tongue in delicate play with mine. As the kiss came to an end,I whispered,''You're my girl.'' She smiled and nodded and I kissed her again.

©Candace Breann