"You ok?" he turns to me and grins at me.

"Yeah," I smile back, averting my gaze down to his mouth and back at his eyes.

"I've got you," he nods his head and guides toward the red carpet with posters of his new movie enlarged.

He stands next to me, relaxed and poses for the camera. We stop at three different spots before moving to the longer section of the event. The interviews. Multiple microphones and cameras are standing on each side of the long red carpet, leading to the theater. We first walk by the left wall, where fans are screaming at the top of their lungs. I feel somehow envious and yet victorious as the fans are calling his name—mostly women—and he's mine. Well, at least in the name. Lorena holds his heart and body.

He leaves my side to give autographs and take pictures with his fans. He laughs with them, puts his hand on their back and just winning their hearts. It's easy to fall in love with him as a talented actor, I gather. And yet it's also easy to mistaken falling in love with the person he is or becoming a fan of his media persona. He waves off to his fans and says goodbye to them after thanking them to join him.

Next, we move to the hungry media. The second they see us approaching, they go wild,

"Mr. Kingstone, here, please,"

"Mr. Kingstone, the rumors are you are engaged. When did it happen?"

"Ethan, tell us about your plans for Kingstone Co."

"Ethan, can you confirm when the next Turbo movie will come out?"

Ethan only stops to talk to the most famous media, such as magazines and famous celebrities websites,

"What do you think of this adaptation? Do you think the fans would love it as much as the book?" one woman asks, holding a microphone, while a guy behind her is filming the interview, and several others taking advantage by holding the microphone close.

"The book is very well written and not loving it would be absurd. The cast and crew have done an amazing job, trying to create something that would be respectful toward the book and to the fans, so I think the fans would enjoy it, perhaps, less than the book. We can't be as perfect as Mr. Danielle," he answers.

"Are the fans going to see more the relations between William and Walter? Because as far as I know, in the book there hasn't been much mention of the brotherhood,"

"I think that's one of the secrets that you have to only watch," he laughs, charmingly.

"Now I understand congratulations are in order. You've been engaged, rather fast. How long have you known each other?" she directs the questions more personal.

Ethan chuckles, pinning me to his side closer and looking down at me with adoration, "we've known each other for a long time. We have grown up together and I think that we haven't realized how we truly felt toward each other until very recently and I decided to tie the knots with this beautiful woman. She's truly amazing and I am honored she has accepted me," he grins wickedly.

Don't fall in love. Don't believe.

Only just then, he leans in and leaves a peck on my lips. The crowd aww and ooh. But the time stops for me. I can feel myself drifting, staring at him and his lips for too long. Oh, no, what have you done to my guard again?

I figuratively shake my head and smile at him. I have to get used to this. I only have to keep myself at bay for a year.

"What do you think of his movie, Evelyn? Are you excited?" the reporter asks, holding the microphone toward me.