Chapter 10: Hello and Goodbye

Recap of Last Chapter:
Tobias POV
"Thank you so much Mr. Prior, you will not regret this." I then exited the room and went to find Tris. I headed up the stairs and was about to enter Tris's room when I heard her and Caleb talking.
"Get out Caleb!" She shouted.
"I'm not here to argue with you. I'm here to warn you. Something is happening."

Tris POV

"Caleb I don't have time for this, get out!" I shouted angry with him and don't want to listen to him.
"But-" he stammered
"Go!" I screamed as I pushed him out the door to see Tobias standing. I gave him a look to follow me. I fell on my bed and let out a groan. We both just sat in my room until I broke the silence.
"When do you want to leave?" I asked softly.
"I think tomorrow will be best." He suggested
"I think so. I can't stand to be around Caleb right now. He makes me so-"
"Frustrating. Doesn't understand when enough is enough, but you love them anyway?" He smirked, acknowledging my stubbornness. I slapped him playfully.
"Oh be quiet." I said with a smile. He came over and wrapped him arms around my waist, and I wrapped mine around his neck. He gave me a kiss on my cheek, then my other, and then my nose.
"Your such a tease!" I said which made,him chuckle. He then attempted to kiss my lips but I put my finger in front of it.
"If you want to tease me then you have to wait. I'm going to get ready for bed." I said with a smirk as I went to the bathroom to change. As I was walking down the hall, someone grabbed my arm pulling me. It was Caleb pulling me into his room.
"Caleb, I don't have time for this, I-"
"Sshh! Don't talk, just listen. I think Four is hiding something from you. I mean he's lying about his identity. I realized where I've seen him. That is Marcus's kid. Remember the one who left? If he is hiding that, who knows what else he is hiding from you." He ranted on about.
"I know your just worried about me, but I know everything about that. I'm fine." I said getting ready to walk out.
"Something else is happening." I turned my head and let out a sigh.
"What?"
"Dad and I were talking about him and thats when we both realized it. He then decided to invite Marcus over tomorrow. He wanted to have some alone time with him." I about passed out of shock. This can't be happening. I just kept shaking my head with my mouth hanging open. I ran back to my room. Tobias was laying on my bed when he noticed me walk in.
He stood up and walked over to me and must have noticed my worried look.
"What's wrong?" He asked
"We have to go." I ran over t my bag and started throwing everything in there.
"Calm down. What's going on."
"Marcus is coming. Here." His face went pale and looked like he was going to have a heart attack. This is one fear he just can't handle. But he managed to stay calm and help pack out things. We bot didn't bring much. I decided to leave my parents a note on my desk.

Sorry we couldn't stay. We some important business to take care of back home. I will miss you and always love you.
-Beatrice

We then decided to sneak down the stairs since all the lights were off. We then slowly shut the front door and began to sprint towards the tracks. It was pitch black out but I still remember the way clearly. We couldn't see anything, I ran into someone and fell. Tobias still was catching up to me. I looked up to the person with the flashlight. I was blinded at first, but then I saw their face clearly, Marcus.
"Beatrice Prior? Are you sneaking around here spying? You have to come with me. I was too speechless to say anything when he grabbed my wrist and started dragging me away. I tried to pull away and started to scream but he just covered my mouth. Something came up and hit Marcus pulling us both down with him releasing me, Tobias.

"My son?" Marcus said faintly Tobias grabbed my hand and started pulling me away when Marcus grabbed my foot. Tobias tried to pull me but his grip was too tight. Tobias
Let go of me and went up to Marus, still lying on the ground, and kicked him repeatedly in the stomach until he was coughing up blood, he then began punching him in him face until the bruises began to form. You could here his screaming in pain, but no one was around to hear him. Tobias walked away with blood on his knuckles. I took one last look at Marcus who had blood smeared on his face, but wasn't awake. Did he-? Tobias looked at me.
"Don't worry, I didn't kill him, I should have. Tobias fist were still clenched. But the let out a sigh.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that in front of you, you shouldn't have had to see me like that." He said with a sad look. I shook my head in agreement.
"I will say I didn't enjoy it, but he did deserve it and more." We both just walked in silence. We heard the train coming and began to sprint and jumped onto it.
We both then sat down and rested my head on his cheast.
"Why don't you get some rest and Ill wait until we get back to wake you." Tobias offered. I didn't object since I was so tired. I then cuddled up to him and fell into a peaceful sleep.

Tobias woke me up and I gathered myself and prepared to jump. I saw the the top of the building I first jumped off of when I first arrived. We both jumped of it hand and hand and landed perfectly. He jumped off first, still looking nervous but jumped anyway. I then followed shortly after.
I landed in the net and Tobias offered me a hand.
"Welcome to Dauntless." He said with a smile.
"What's your name. Think about it, you only get to chose once." I pretended to think for a moment.
"Tris." I said and hoped off the net and planted my lips on his. We then walked down the halls to see Christina squeal and run into my arms.
"I miss you SO much! Don't ever leave me again!" She let go, still with a smile on her face.
"I won't. I hardly live without you for those few days!" I replied sarcastically.
"Me too! Come on lets go get some lunch and cake!" She suggested throwing her arm around my shoulder.
"Did someone say cake? Where?!" We turn around to see Uriah dashing towards the cafeteria. We all just started laughing.

~*~

We all sat in the cafteria, Shauna, Zeke, Uriah, Will, Christina, Marlene, Lynn, Tobias, and I, talking to ourselves when Zeke stood up and started hitting his glass to get our attention.
"This isn't a wedding Zeke, get on with it." Lynn shouted which made us laugh. Gave her a stupid look and went on speaking.
"Okay, I having a party tonight because all you pansies don't know how to throw one. You all will come or else." Giving us a devious smile. He whistled and motioning the guys to follow him. I gave Tobias a worried look but he just gave me a wink. Boys.
"What are they up to?" Marlene asked
"Probably planning to prank us." Shauna replied. Thats when I had a most brilliant idea
"I have the most brilliant beyond brilliant idea!" They all have me intense looks to continue speaking. I then began to tell them my plan and we all squealed with excitement when the boys returned. All the girls got up and decided to go shopping.
"Where are you guys going?" Will asked.
"Shopping, see you guys tonight." Chris gave him a wink and we all giggled leaving the boys standing very confused.

~*~

Our prank is all set up for the guys, time to get a taste of their own medicine! We finished getting ready for the party. I'm wearing black open-toed heels, and a long laced sleeved dress with my hair curled. All the girls head over to Zeke's place to find all the guys there. Hmmm?
"Hey, you look beautiful, as always." Tobias said and comes up and kisses me on the forehead. I give him a smile then look at the girls to tell them to get the prank going.
"Hey guys, the girls and I made some cake for you, its in the kitchen." Shauna said grinning. The guys didn't think another second, they all dashed to the kitchen shoving passed each other while we laughed.
"Get your camera!" I told Christina. We all ran into the kitchen and watched the boys getting ready tot take a bite when, the cakes exploded in their faces! We all bursted put laughing. The guys just sat there with their mouths hanging open which made us laugh harder. All the guys left the room not saying a word, thats odd?
"Run!" I shouted. We all dashed out of the kitchen and we heard the boys behind us and something cold hit me, waterguns, very mature. I found Will squirting me and turned around and pinned him to the ground and took it from him and squirted him. I then saw the other girls do the same. In the end, we were all soaked and laughing away.
"Okay, since we all had our fun, let the real games begin. We always do Truth or Dare, so I have another activity and mind. Its called "Never have I ever" Every time someone says something interesting they have done but you haven't, you put one finger down, once all of them are down you are out. Ill go first, never have I ever shared my cake." All the girls put one finger down. Wow. Lynn is up next, "Never have I ever been pregnant." Oh gosh, this isn't how I wanted to tell them, only Christina and Tobias know. Tobias is. looking at me and I shake my head. I put my finger down and everyones eyes goes to me. All of them have a shocked look on their face and my face is as red as a brick wall.
"Suprise."

-------------------------------------------------
Authors Note:
Hey guys! What did you think? It hasn't been proof read because I wanted to get this up! :)
Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I had MAJOR writers block! But I should be updating sooner now!
Qotc: How will the gang react to Tris's pregnancy?
Vote/Comment/ Fan!
Love you my little rebels!
-Paige Harper (dauntlesspaige)
P.S Want to get a shoutout? Make a trailer for Divergent and Pregnant and Ill give you a shoutout! Banners and Covers are also welcome, but the shoutout is for TRAILERS ONLY!! You can send me the link to:
Paigeharper5@gmail.com or post them on Youtube and send me the link on here :)