Chapter 8: A Little Suprise

Tris POV

Oh. My. Gosh. He fainted. How could this of happened? Maybe its just from shock, but he usually he handles himself better than this. I try yelling for him to wake up, shaking him, but nothing worked. So I then decided the prefect way to wake him up, I grab a bucket and pour some freezing, ice, cold water and throw it on him. He jolts up and starts swinging him fists around, luckily I was smart enough to back away. He looks over at me and glares as I laughed at him. He just rolled his eyes and smiled at me as he came over to hug me. Our little dream moment ended when reality smacked us in the face. He realized that I was pregnant and going to have a baby, his baby. But the look of despair faded and quickly turned to fear.

"Are you okay?" I asked
"Umm...Tris, what are we going to do about you being..you know.." He stuttered
"Being pregnant?" I questioned with a smirk.
"No about being..divergent." He whispered. I completely forgot that. My baby odds of being divergent are pretty high since both Tobias and I were both divergent. Tobias both saw the worry in my eyes, no one else knows I'm divergent except for him and Tori, the tattoo artist who gave me my test.
"Hey don't worry everything is going to be alright." He said trying to sooth me
"How do you know?" I asked
"Hey I'm the infamous Tobias "Four" Eaton, trust me." He said with a smirk on his face. I couldn't help but laugh.
"You know your cockiness is quite annoying." I smirked
"But you love me anyways." He said with his gorgeous eyes looking into mine.
"Always" I then kissed his passionately as we fell onto the grass.

~Time Lapse~

We decided not to stay in Abnegation and head home before my parents return. I started to pack up my clothes when Tobias walked in with a bowl of mush.
"If there is one thing I didn't miss about Abnegation, it would definitely be the terrible food." He said disgusted.
" You know you could have just waited until we got back to Dauntless." I suggested
"Yeah, but a guy needs his food." I just rolled my eyes and continued packing. We then heard a knock on the door and someone walk in. We both exchanged confused glances and head down the stairs. I knew it wasn't my parents because they would have knocked.

"Mom, Dad, anyone home." I heard them call out. Mom and Dad? There is only one person who could it be, Caleb. I then entered the room and saw a confused Caleb staring at me.

"Beatrice?" Caleb asked, obviously very confused.
"Hi Caleb." I said quietly and timidly. He then wrapped his arms around me for a hug, which I accepted.
"So Beatrice wh-" he started to say
"It's Tris now." I interrupted
"Well okay, so um.. Tris, why are you here?" He asked me noticing Tobias in the room
"Why are you?" I spatted at him.
"I'm here in business. Now why are you?" He asked obviously annoyed with Tobias in the Room.
" I needed to get away for a little bit, but I decided not to stay so, I think I'm going to get my stuff and g-"
"No, you should stay, mother and father would be so excited to see you and meet your... Friend" he said arrogantly while staring at Tobias.
"Speaking of your friend, are you going to introduce him?" He asked
"I can introduce myself, I'm Four." He said boldly
"Like the number?" Caleb chuckled.
"What's so funny? I would expect numbers would amuse you, nerd." He said with a smirk. Caleb just rolled his eyes and turned back to talk to me.
"How long are you staying?" He asked completely ignoring Tobias.
"Probably only the night." I answered
"Where is HE sleeping" he spat out "he"
"With me" I grabbed his hand. Caleb shook his head.
"Ha! Forget it!" Caleb frowned as he gave death glares to Tobias. He think he can still control me because he is my "protective" brother.
"Look Caleb, your my brother and I understand that you are only looking out for me, it might be different if we both still lived in Abnegation, but we don't. This is my life, I will do what I think is best, is that okay with you? Well guess what I don't care. Come one Four." I grabbed his hand and began to descend to the stairs.
"Beatrice, you will end up with a broken heart or pregnant! Just look at him, he is probably cheating on you as we speak!" He spit out. He crossed the line, he can't just say that and get away with that. I walked straight up to him and smacked him across the face, hard and with all my strength.
" Shut up! You don't even know what has happened, and my name is TRIS! And guess what? I am pregnant! Most brothers would be happy for me, not a complete jerk! Do us both a favor and don't talk to me!" I then stormed up the stairs and full of fury with Tobias behind me trying to keep his distance. We then entered my room and I slammed the door.
"Hey I got something to cheer you up." He then opened him suitcase pulling out a piece of Dauntless cake. I could help but smile. We than just sat there on my old Abnegation room eating Dauntless cake, wow. We then heard the front door open.
"Hello Mother!" I heard Caleb say. Oh gosh, wish me luck.

----------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:
What did you think?
How about Caleb showing up and being a total jerk!?
So did anyone see The Fault In Our Stars yet?!?! I saw it at 8 on June 5 for a special premiere! It was amazing! I won't spoil anything..... Yet ;)
Qotd: How do you think Tris's parents will react?
Don't forget to comment and vote! I will try to update soon since schools out!
Extra Qotd: What grade will you be in next year?
Love you all my little rebels :)

- Paige Harper (dauntlesspaige)