Chapter 4: The News

Recap of Last Chapter:
"Hey Will, how are you doing?"'I ask trying not to startle him from his sleep. He jumps up and falls on his back.
"Oh, hey Tris I thought you were Christina.." He said with a disappointed look on his face.
"Tris, can I ask you a question?" He asked.

"Umm....sure." I replied unsure and scared of what he was going to ask me.
"Is Christina...mad at me?" He asked with his red puffy eyes looking at me. I had a feeling of relief that is all he asked me.
"No of course not, she was more.... Surprised than upset." I said.
"Oh that's good I guess." He said as his voice slowly got softer. We sat there quietly eating our breakfast until Will broke the silence with an awkward question.
"Do you want to hang out later?" He asked. I couldn't do that. Yes, Will and I are great friends, and we hang out all the time, with Christina and everyone else. Christina would be really jealous, even though she knows I don't like Will that way, I get it though. It would be like her and Tobias hanging out alone.
"Um... Christina was telling me she wanted to see you later, and I don't want to steal you away from her." I replied. That seemed to be enough to satisfy him because he had a big smile on his face and hugged me.
"Thanks Tris." He said as he hugged me.
"Okay, I gotta go, training starts today." I waved good-bye to Will as I ran to the training room.

"Today you will be learning how to shoot a gun." Tobias announced to the initiates.
"Everyone grab a gun." Tobias announced. All of the them ran to grab and gun and went in front of a target. Tobias then showed them how to hold the gun and shoot properly. He obviously hit and a perfect bullseye and everyone awed. Some initiates were naturals, and others not really. The small girl, Riley, she was acting like she had no clue what she was doing, when she obviously did.
"Hey Four, can you please help figure out how to shoot this." Batting her eyes and being extremely flirty. He was about ready to reply, but then I burst out and speak first.
"I will help you, Riley." she was obviously was upset, but she just had to deal with it.
I went over to her and moved her arms to hold the gun properly and repositioned her so she is standing in the right stanzas. I then had a weird feeling in my stomach and ran out of the training room in the bathroom. When I got there I started to throw up.When I finished and sat there for a minute.
"Are you okay?" Tobias asked as I turned around to see him standing behind me.
"Yeah I'm fine, I probably just ate some bad food or something. let's just go back." He didn't look completely satisfied,but he just let it go and started walking back to the training room. We finished training for today without any mor interruptions or sicknesses. So after they all left, Tobias and I decided to head back to my apartment so we could have some fun together.

Christina POV

I told Will I would meet him to tonight. I really hope he doesn't take it the wrong way and think I don't love him because I don't think Im ready to marry him. What if he does? What if he doesn't want to see me any more? Im really nervous, but I got to get over this and face my fears. I met Will at his apartment, I was getting ready to knock on the door when he answered before I got the chance.
"Hey." I said to break the silence.
"Hello, you wanna come in?" He asked me. I then walked in the apartment to see a table with a candle lit dinner with a single rose in the center. I couldn't help but grin like and idiot. Gosh, I love him. He then pulled out the chair for me, what a gentlemen. This is strange, a good strange but strange, he never acts like this. Oh no, I think he thinks I'm going to marry him.
"So..how are you?" He asked me.
"I am fine. Listen Will I really need to ta-" I began to say until he interrupted by reaching over the table and stopping me with a kiss. I pulled away and tried to finished talking.
"As I was saying, I need to talk to you abo-." I started to say until he interrupted me again.
"I love you." He said. Then I said something I really didn't want to say.
" I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED RIGHT NOW!!!!!" I screamed so he couldn't interrupt me anymore. He just sat there for about 10 minutes, until I finally broke the silence.
"I'm sorry I yelled at you, but I don't think I'm ready for this and I didn't want you to get your hopes up for disappointment."
"No I'm sorry, I shouldn't rush you into anything you not ready with. I would wait 100 years if that how long it takes. You are my everything, and I will do whatever makes you happy." He said. Being the overdramatic person I am, I started crying.
"Come on baby don't cry, you should be happy." He said trying to comfort me, even though I was so happy.
"I am happy, I just love you and everything you do for me." I said between sobs. That's when I realized it. We were just sitting there enjoying each others company.
"Yes." I spoke out.
"Yes what?" He asked sounding confused.
"Maybe I should say "I do."" I said with a smirk. Even though he is from Erudite, he is not very bright.
"Yes, I will marry you!" I said as he reached into his pocket, got down on one knee and slid the ring onto my finger.
"If we are going to do this, we meed to do it properly." He said as he grinned.
"So what I'm saying is, do you want to move in together?"

~2 months later~

Tris POV

I still can't believe my friend is getting married, and I'm her maid of honor! Christina is going to be the most beautiful bride! We are going dress shopping today, we still live together, she decided to move in with Will after the wedding. I had this sudden urge for watermelon lately, and I really don't like watermelon. I told Christina I would meet her at the dress shop. So I pick up some watermelon and head to the dress shop. Nothing much has changed, Tobias and I have never been happier, and training is going great. They kind of changed training a little bit, each stage is a little longer, so we just ended stage 1, with no one kicked out yet.
"You're here! Good now we can finally start!" Christina squealed when I arrived. When we head in the dress shop and begin our search. In the middle of the little model show Christina was giving me of her wedding dresses, I ran to the bathroom and puked.
"Are you Okay?" Christina asked still in one of the wedding dresses.
"Yeah I'm fine, probably all the watermelon I ate." We both giggled. We then heard someone behind us clear there throat.
"Excuse me ladies, you can not have that dress in here." The lady said with her nasal voice.
"Come on Chris, let's go finish picking out a dress." I said as we pushed past the lady.

"This is the one!" Christina basically screamed as everyone turned their heads looking at us.
"Sssh! Calm down, people are staring!" I whispered in a loud tone. She either wasn't listening, didn't care, or both because she went on yelling.
"This dress is prefect, I would marry this dress!" I was about to tell to keep her voice down, then I started running towards the bathroom getting ready to puke again.
"Come on Tris, I am taking you to the Doctors." I heard Christina say behind me. I didn't argue because I felt like crap and because this is unusual for me, I never get sick.

We got to the Doctors and they did the usual checkup stuff, and then they had me pee in a cup and give it back.
"It probably nothing, really it is probably nothing.." I ramble when I'm nervous and anxious.
"It is probably just the flu that's going around." I said.
"No one has the flu." Christina mentioned.
"Oh.." I replied.
We then hear the door open and see the doctor walk in. I feel like I'm going to throw up again when the doctor starts to speak.
"Will Ms. Prior, congratulations you are going to have a baby." The doctor told me.
My jaw was dropped, and I was stunned. Chris was over excited and hugging me.

I couldn't believe it....... I'm Pregnant.

-------------------------------------------
Author's Note:
Hey guys! Some of you guys may be wondering why it said 2 months later. Because in the beginning it said 2 weeks, well i went back and changed it. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused! It may be awhile beforeI update, because I have a lot of tests coming up, tryouts, and track meets. I will try to update soon! Also check out of lacie809's Divergent fanfiction! At Peace: A Tris and Tobias Fanfiction! Shes a beast of an author!

Love you guys!❤️

~dauntlesspaige (Paige Harper)