Chapter 22: Truth

Today, Jungkook's and I decided to meet our parents and tell them the truth and every single thing.
I called my family while Jungkook's called his. We also called BTS & Got7 boys.
We decided to meet up at the place where we always have our family reunion since it's a lot of us.

"Kookie... Will your dad accept our relationship??" I asked him as we made our way to the designated destination

"Don't worry. I'm sure he'll." I went closer to him and hugged him. He realised I was shaking and intertwined his hands, hugging me.

The ride was going to be long so I decided to sleep for a while. Luckily I'm wearing casual clothes. I just closed my eyes and waited for the sleep to take over me.

Jungkook's P.O.V
Seeing Y/N shivering was breaking my heart. She went through a lot. She said she's scared of what Appa might say but I know she's lying to me. It's her past haunting her.... How I wish I was of good help for times like this.

Her grip suddenly tightened around me and that's it, sweat was dripping from her. A few days after she was discharged from the hospital, I insisted her to go see a psychiatrist 'cause her situation was getting. Dr. Woozi who happens to be Yoongi hyung's brother, gave her some her some medication and I brought them with me. I know she purposely didn't bring them.

When she started mumbling things in her sleep, I decided to wake her up.

"Y/N ah... Jagi.... Wake up" I whispered near her ear to make her wake up. But she shot her eyes in fear and was about to scream but I hugged her and shushed her.

"J-jungkook....." There she is, crying....ughhh it hurts me.

"Y/N.... here your pills..." I handed them to her

"O-oh... T-thanks jagi...." She took the pills and got a bit better

Author's P.O.V
Your past was haunting you millions of times. Although you got Jungkook, it's not seeming to leave you any soon.

You heard him call your name softly and you shot your eyes open.

"Y/N... here your pills...." He said giving you your pills. Shoot. You thought. He might think you did it on purpose when you truly actually forgot it.

"O-oh... T-thanks jagi...." you whispered and took the pills. You gradually started becoming better.

By the time you reached your place, you were completely fine. You got out of the car and went to the backyard which has a door opening to the sea. Pretty sight to calm down~

"Ahh there's our lovely couple. Mr. & Mrs. Jeon" your mom exclaimed.

"Eomeoni..." You hugged her upon seeing her. Your mother-in-law was standing there in awe.

"Eommanim..." You hugged your mother-in-law too

"Right kids. What did you want to discuss??" You father-in-law asked.

"Appa, we know that the contract of our marriage is ending in less than a week..." Jungkook spoke up. The elders just nodded

He then looked at you and you looked back before continuing, "so... Y/N and I just wanted to tell you that we want to be life partners till death and is there a way to stop this divorce shit?" He asked nervous

Your fathers looked at each other before laughing

"HAHAHAA my son-in-law Jeon Jungkook, we both knew you two are destinied. Remember we said this is to save us?" You dad asked

"Ne... Of course we do" you spoke up

"Well, well, it was actually to save both of you. You think we don't know how much you loved each other? We knew it all the way. And Mina.... Well she's a different story. It was a threaten to do that... Otherwise we'd---" Jackson and Namjoon Oppa stopped him.

"We know... It's okay let's not bring the past here." They said

"Mmkay. So now, we'll have to decide the wedding date huh?" Bambam started joking

Everyone started laughing and you sat down closer to discuss on weddings date, venue etc etc

Ah finally~

____________________________________

Hello hoes~ the book is coming to its end. Just wanted to say thx for 1.65k readers. Never thought I'll reach this far 😭😭💞
Welps, enjoy buhbaiii 💜