Chapter 10- Mental Breakdowns

Author's P.O.V

Both Jungkook and you were having mental breakdowns. But you guys have no idea how the other is doing. The problem that created this whole scene was Jungkook coming home drunk and you telling him to stop and trying talking things out when he's sober. But things got worse and he started yelling at you. You couldn't take it anymore and decided to leave him in that big house all alone. Right now you don't give a flying fuck about him.

 You poured in more drinks for yourself and started drinking. That's when Leah and Ravi came in.

 "YAH Y/N JUST FUCKING STOP ALREADY!" Leah shouted at you.

 You shrugged and was about to go back to drinking but Ravi took it from your hands and threw it breaking the glass.

"Ravi ah waeee?" You were already drunk and you had no idea what was happening to you. 

"Y/N... why are you even doing this to yourself?" He asked worried. "I.. don't.. know.." you started crying and hugged onto Leah who was hugging you to make you feel better. As you felt better, you broke the hug.

"Y/N... Gwaenchana? If anything you know you can talk to us right? Look at the amount of ciggs you smoked today. Aish Ravi, count it!" Leah started fussing & nagging about it and you had enough that you went off to your room

Your P.O.V
I slid down the door and silently sobbed. I might look heartless but I'm just that same Y/N I was long before getting to this kind of shits. Heartbroken, fragile, weak, broken and easily breaking into tears. Jeon Jungkook.... I had a crush on him years ago. But after Mia, I forced myself to forget him. I actually never thought I'd be in a situation falling for him again. Who knows? This might be my fate. Falling over and over for him without knowing. UGH JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!?!

I opened my phone and the first thing I saw was this

Yes. That's my lock screen. *siiiiiiiiiigh* I give up. I'm going to sleep!

Jungkook's P.O.V
I just couldn't sleep. I wasn't sleeping in peace ever since Y/N left home. It's all my fault. If we never argued and I listened to her, we'd have been together right now and I'd have been sleeping in peace. Now she's gone, I'm going through mental breakdown. Can life get any worse?!

I tossed and turned, tossed and turned. Yet couldn't sleep. UGHHH! I'm going to call Y/N. Hopefully she's not asleep yet...

Your P.O.V
Still can't sleep. I almost fell asleep when my phone started ringing making me fall off from it as I was trying to get it. IM GOING TO KILL WHOEVER CALL--- ..... Jungkook?

I answered the call but the only thing I could hear was heavy breathing. I was about to put the phone down when he spoke up.

"Hello Y/N... C-can we t-talk please?"

"Ya sure. Why did you call?"

"Can we meet up tomorrow if you don't mind?"

"Just say it all over the phone."

"JEBAL!! WE REALLY NEED TO TALK!!"

"JUNGKOOK! JUST SAY IT NOW!!"

"You know what, nevermind. I'm not going to talk to you."
He hanged up. Was I too harsh?? Aish, nevermind. Gonna go sleep now.

Jungkook's P.O.V
HOW ON EARTH CAN SOMEONE BE THAT FUCKING COLD TOWARDS SOMEONE ELSE?!?!
I'll have to meet her tomorrow. I know where she's living currently anyways.

Your P.O.V
And I still can't sleep. Ok maybe I was a bit too harsh to Jungkook. I'll call back tomorrow and apologise I guess. Sleep, please invade me.

I actually feel sleepy now. Goodnight humans & aliens & creatures & Idk anymore~
________________________________________
I won't be publishing a lot. Might publish little by little.
WATTPAD IS DOING SHITS SORRY
Bye