Chapter 11- Love

I just woke up and got ready for work. Apparently I want to hide my bad character and applied for a job. But as soon as I reach home, Imma get drunk and do shits again :)

Well today we getting drunk at a bar yo bitches lets go!

After a hard day
Yay! Finally time to get depressed and drunk ayeeeee~
Why do I feel weird though? As if someone realllllllly terrible is gonna shoosh me but someone  who loves me will save me?? Meh, I don't care. Let's get drunk boiiiiii!!!!

Jungkook's P.O.V
I still don't know if I should go visit her. I miss her like fuck. And I need to get my answers to why I'm feeling this way. I moved on from Taehyung. You guys don't need to worry about that. We're in good terms and are bestfriends right now. Anyways, back to Y/N. I really want to go visit her and apologise for everything but can't bring myself to it. AISH you know what, I'm going to meet her!

I arrived at Leah's house and rang the bell.

"COMING!!!" Was what I heard from the other side of the door before it opened.

 "Hi Y--- Jungkook??" She looked shook af . 

"Ya, hi Leah... can we talk please. And I bet Y/N's not home now." I asked hopping she would agree for a small talk. 

"Ya sure. Come in Kookie. What is it about??" She asked

"Well you see, I came here looking for answers about my feelings."

Leah's P.O.V

I was listening to Jungkook with full ears. And I am tired of these two. They love each other but never admit it. But I'll be that good friend and not tell one about the other. 

"Jungkook..... as much as you're to deny it, I think you love her. It might seem stupid but it's the truth.."

"I don't know Leah... but right now may I know where's she?" he asked

Wait... today is a Friday... why isn't she homed yet? No no no no, don't tell me she's in the club or bar drinking. OH FUCKING DAMN IT NOT AGAIN!!!!1

I used my detector to find where she currently is... I was right. She's at a bar. OMFG Y/N THERE ARE LOTS OF PERVS THERE UGGGGH

Jungkook saw my expression and asked me what happened.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I saw Leah's expression drop when I asked her where Y/N was. She quickly took out her phone and searched something or did some shit before her eyes widened as if they are about to pop off. Getting worried, I asked her what's wrong and if Y/N is fine. 

"J-jungkook, I gotta tell you something. Ever since Y/N left your home, she got drunk everyday and also smokes. She is too stressed on shits and at this very moment while I am talking to you, she's at a bar. And this bar specially has lots of pervs who can take her virginity away. I am terribly worried."

"Don't worry. I'll go find her and bring her back. Just send me the address she's in right now. I'll get going then!" And I ran off to my car. Seconds later I got her pin point location and drove off using GPS as this bar is quite unfamiliar to me. 

Your P.O.V
I kept asking for a glass of Soju every time I finish the new one. Suddenly a guy came sitting beside me but I paid no attention and asked for one more Soju.

"What is a pretty girl like you with nobody around doing here?" He asked.

 Tsk pervert. I eye rolled secretly before replying "Just having fun and waiting for my husband." Wait husband?? Wha----

"May I know his name?" 

Wtf? Ok his name isss

"Jeon Jungkook"  

WTF AM I SAYING AND DOING?!

"Indeed I'm her husband. Sorry baby for taking so long to come." A voice interrupted. It was Jungkook fuck. 

"Now if you please excuse us..." he said and the man left. 

"Jungkookie oppa~ how are you??" 

Author's P.O.V

You were so drunk you had no idea what you were doing with Jungkook. Yes your 12th glass of Soju made you so drunk. 

"Y/N you are drunk wtf?"

"Oppaaaaaa because of you I am saved todayyyyyyy~ Saranghae!" You had no idea that the last word made his heart flutter. He pulled you into a hug and kissed your forehead. 

"Y/N.... Come let's go home hmm?" He asked in a loving tone. 

"Tell me I love you too firsttttttttttttt" you pouted as you really wanted to hear those from his lips for a long time

"Nado saranghae jagi." You smiled at those words and he gently carried you to the car

Jungkook's P.O.V

The whole ride was silent as Y/N fell asleep. My heart is still beating fast from what happened. Since it's late at night already and our home is nearer than Leah's, I texted Leah telling her I am taking Y/N home. She agreed to it luckily. Y/N time to go home. I found my answer too.

I LOVE YOU Y/N WANG!

--------------------------------------------------------

Okok, I was cringing while writing this. oops to those who are gonna cringe too!

BYE!!!!!