Chapter 15- Confession & Blood

Full Name: Mina Sharon Myoi

Age: Same as Jungkook and Y/N

Nationality: American Japanese

Relationship: Jungkook's crazy psycho ex who is running after him in secret and planning to kill whoever comes their way; Y/N specially

.

.

.

.

Author's P.O.V
You were sitting in the couch thinking of a way to confess your feelings to Jungkook. Yes, you will get rejected but you can't keep your feelings back in any longer. Just then, an idea hit your mind. You got dressed to meet him in his office. He's going to finish in a while anyways. So you can take him to a park, walk around, suddenly confess and turn on your heels to run away and cry near the Han River.

Jungkook's P.O.V 

I was having a hard day. Hopefully I feel better by the end of the day. I stretched and yawned due to how tired I was. There was an unexpected knock on my door

"Yes?" I asked

"Sir, there's someone who came to meet you. It's a lady." My personal assistant told me

"Sure let her come in."

Your P.O.V
"Sir has told you to go in." The man said before bowing and going off

I knocked and entered. "Kookie~" I chimed. He is able to make my mood from 0-100 real quick.

"Oh Y/N!!! Watcha doin' here??" He asked looking happy

"Came to take you to the park near Han River so we can hangout if you want(?)" I answered a bit nervous. I never really thought if he would agree :/

"Oh ok then! Let's goooooo" Let's say he looked like a happy kid?

Mina's P.O.V(Mina was anonymous)
I have been following Y/N all the way along. I'm right in front of Jungkook's office to wait for her to get out before I start my plan.

After waiting for years, she finally came out. But.......... she wasn't alone?? She's with Jungkook. Fuck my plan. Now I have to follow her and also come up with a new plan. UGHHHHH

Jungkook's P.O.V
I was happy Y/N actually wanted to spend a day with me. And I'm going to  confess to her no matter what happens today. I can't keep it in for long. But I still feel like something bad is coming towards us. Ok Jeon Jungkook, stop being stupid and enjoy time with your crush now!

Your P.O.V
Okay, I think it's better to confess now itself. I stopped right near the bridge that takes us to Han River and I turned to Jungkook.

"Jungkook.... I uh... have something to tell you...." I said terribly nervous

"I do too, Y/N. Why not we do rock scissors paper the winner gets to say it first?" I nodded at his idea

"Rock.. paper........ SCISSORS!" I did rock and he did scissors. So I say it first. Lucky!! I can runaway straight without hearing anything then!!!!

"Look, I know it'll be awkward but I-I......"

"You what, Y/N?" He asked

"I.... I...." The words just won't come out

"Y/N pleaseeeee tell meeeee" he started begging me. I kept my heels ready to run off before screaming it off....

"JEON JUNGKOOK I LOVE YOU AND IT'S NOT RECENTLY, IT HAS BEEN FOR A LONG TIMEEEEE!!!!!" And I ran off to the Han River

Jungkook's P.O.V

  "JEON JUNGKOOK I LOVE YOU AND IT'S NOT RECENTLY, IT HAS BEEN FOR A LONG TIMEEEEE!!!!!"   

I was shook... huh??? DID SHE JUST SAY SHE LOVES ME?!?!?! OMFG YASSSSS!!! But wait. I gotta run after herrrrr!!!!

"Y/N!!!!! PLEASE STOPPPPP WE NEED TO CLEAR YOUR CONFUSION PLEASEEEEEE" Although she was a fast runner, I caught up with her. After all I am Jeon Jungkook, who can run fast ;)

I carried her and spinned her. 

"Jungkook!!!! Let me downnnnnn" she started whining

"Not unless you hear me out"

"Ughhh fineeeee"

"I like you too Y/N.... even I wanted to say that but bitch you run away for everything"

"Heheheh sorry~"

"It's alright baby" she got shook. Ayyyye you never know what Jungkook is capable of.

"Ahhhh let's go! I'm hungry and I know this place with various food stalls. We can buy our food and eat near the river."

"Aish alrighttttt. Wait babe....... nevermind, let's go!!"

Ahhhh haeppi she's mine.... but the contract is ending soon.... I'll have to do something.....

Mina's P.O.V
They were having fun.... THEY WERE FUCKING HAVING FUN!!! NO I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS. This hurts. Jungkook is only mine!! Waitttt they kissed. WHATTTTTTT?!?!?!

Your P.O.V
We were eating whatever Jungkook bought for us. 

"Babe there's something on your lips." I quickly tried wiping it off but he kept saying "here, no there, no here" blah blah

"Aish let me do it." he then caressed my lips before leaning in. My breath hitched. I closed my eyes slowly feeling his soft lips on mine.(A/N: OMFG WHY AM I BEING CRINGEY SORRY!!)

After pulling out, I started blushing as hell. 

"Alright! Let's get going home shall we?" Jungkook said looking like a little kid. Dafuq? He doesn't feel ashamed???! Wow ok---

After reaching home, we decided to watch a movie... I made the popcorn and we started the movie to watch it.

In between the movie, someone came. Who can it be? I went to open the door after fighting with Jungkook to let me go. Eeee he so clingy wtf?

Jungkook's P.O.V
*CLINGG* I quickly ran to the door to see Y/N in a pool of blood. I looked up to see the culprit before s/he could run away. "Mina???!" I shouted "how could you fucking do this??! Aren't you satisfied with what you did?!?! What the fuck do you want you fucking bastard?!!" I couldn't control it. What does she want????

"Jungkook... why don't you understand I still love you and need you??" She asked. Heh never knew a bitch like her knew what love means. 

"Fuck off. I don't wanna see your face or else I swear to God, you'll be a dead meat. Thanks and bye slut"

I quickly called the hyungs to let them know and I rushed poor Y/N whose condition is in a dying state to the hospital. Y/N I can't loose you specially not now please......

JEBAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooops? Hheheeheh bye enjoy xx 

And sorry if it's shitty ;-;