Chapter 16- Loosing You

Jackson's P.O.V
Namjoon was calling me all of a sudden. I mean we just met an hour ago so why is he so eager to call me?

"Yah Kim Namjoon what do you want??"I asked as soon as I answered the call.

"Jackson.... Y/N got hit by a metal bar or something..... y-you need t-to c-come to the hospital fast.." From the sound of it, he was shaking and crying and not joking. I quickly dropped the phone and ran to my car. Y/N is just 20 years old! She's way too young to die. She might not be my real sister but she was there with me ever since I was 8.  If anything happens to her, I'll blame appa. Not Jungkook. Because it's not his fault. Yes I know he told me he is going to confess to her and probably he did. Also his crazy ass ex Mina is running after him. If she laid a finger on my poor little sweet sister, I won't be able to forgive her.

Upon reaching, I quickly went to search for them. I saw them and Jungkook who was blaming himself for whatever happened. 

"If only I didn't let her go and I went to open the door, this wouldn't have happened. I'm the worst husband someone would want. Y/N please keep fighting if not for me but for others who love you." He kept repeating those shits to himself. I quickly ran to him and gave him a brotherly hug.

"Shhh Jungkook, it's alright. Don't blame yourself." He kept crying harder and kept asking me to beat him up. The others watched helplessly as they too weren't able to calm him down. That's when the doctor came and we got up.

"She got hit really hard. We are afraid she is loosing a lot of blood. There's a possibility of her loosing her life." The doctor stated. Jungkook broke down and dropped on his knees

 Jungkook broke down and dropped on his knees

*That's the only thing I could find sorry*

"WAEEEEEE?!!!!! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT ALL MY FAULT ALL---" He was hitting himself and I stopped him

"Jungkook! Stop this bullshit! You have to be strong for Y/N!!! What if she wakes up and sees you weak or running away or whatever? She'll be disappointed if she hears the one she fought for didn't fight too." 

"You're right hyung. I'll be strong for her!!"

"That's the spirit and the Jungkook we all know."  They all said in unison

Jungkook's P.O.V
I was staying strong just for Y/N. Loosing her is the last thing I want. Wait wrong. THAT'S NOTHING TO WHAT I WANT! She has always fought for me ever since we were too young. I was even too blinded by Mina that I didn't realise how much she loves me. She loved me for all these years and yet pretended to hate me because I hated her. Slowly, gradually my memories started flashing in.

7y.o Jungkook and Y/N

"Jungkook-ah~~~ when you want to get a girlfriend, how do you want her to be?"  Y/N asked to her one and only friend more like bestfriend..

"Ahhh... someone like you! You've been so sweet and everything I want a girlfriend like you!!! Aishhhhh we are still young" Jungkook's mood changed from 100-0 as he said that.

On the other hand, they both didn't know something. Both of them actually have feelings for each other.

15 y.o Jungkook and Y/N after Jungkook's accident

"Yah Jungkook! Mina is nobody like me!! You told me someone like meeeee!!!" Y/N told to her best friend who had no idea who she was as he lost his memory

"Um... who are you?" He asked. Y/N stared in disbelief and went to the doctor. 

"Doc, did my bestie l-loose h-his memory?" She asked shaking

"Unfortunately yes Ms. Y/N" Jungkook heard everything but didn't care at all.

From that day, Mina started telling him shits about Y/N and he believed her which caused him to hate her a lot........

End of flashback

Your P.O.V
You could hear the door open and close indicating someone came in

"Y/N..... Mianhe... I'm really sorry for everything. I don't deserve you. But please help me and fight for me. Jebal" Hearing Jungkook's voice broke me. I tried opening my eyes but to no vain. Tears started falling down my shut eyes as I slowly moved my fingers. I am pretty sure Jungkook saw it because "Y/N?? Y/N?? You hear me?? If you do please move your fingers and tell me." I did as he told and he held my hand tightly. 

"Y/N.... please wake up soon. Please keep fighting. Pl---" He stopped why?

"Mr. Jeon.... you should leave the patient now and we need to talk on who will stay back." The nurse interrupted

"Yes sure. I am coming."

"Saranghae Wang Y/N." He kissed my forehead and left

Jungkook's P.O.V
"So who of you are going to stay back?" The nurse asked us

I agreed on staying back after a lot of gibbeing here and there.

"I am staying back!" I shouted as all of them were shouting at each other.

"They looked at me before the doctor spoke up "Relationship?"

"I am her husband." 

"Ok Mr. Jeon, you can stay. That's final right?" He asked the rest

"Ne doctor." They said in unison

Jackson then took his leave cause he needed to talk to Mr. Wang

"Bye hyung~"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Aye I updated!!! Thanks for 742 reads and I also saw a lot of you putting my book in your reading list. I feel so proud of myself but honestly all these credits belongs to  my friend who gave me the idea for the book

ShahillaRiza

That's her id👆👆

Before I go, I made an account on InkItt. 

https://www.inkitt.com/BTSfever101

That's my account and PLEASE follow and read my book as my broke ass needs some money for a lot of shits :(

My books will be updated there

BYEEEEE STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. LOVE Y'ALL!!!