Chapter 21- Appa who?

As soon as I said that, both of them looked at me with a 'wtf' face

"Y/N, are you sure?" Eomma asked

"Why?" I asked back

They didn't hesitate anymore and went to call him.

"Y/N??? You called me?" The man, I called dad came running and asking.

"Woah there. Calm down. Who gave you permission to hug me? After what you've done? Cheh keep dreaming" I said

"Y/N CAN YOU LET ME EXPLAIN?? PLEASE!!" I looked at him waiting for him to continue.

"I had no choice okay? I was being threatened. Still am. Your dad and I made the deal before I killed him. People were after me telling me to kill either your parents or you. I consoled your dad with this. Your parents were the one who told me to kill them. Later on, for Jungkook and you, I was threatened again. I was told either kill you or separate both of you. I didn't want to lose you so I separated you two."

"How do I trust you?" I asked

"Why won't you?" He asked back

"Cause you told different stories to them"

"I got a call a few minutes before you called saying the men threatening me were arrested. I've set secret FBI to get them and after years they did it"

Jungkook and eomma were standing there in complete shock and whether to believe the man in front of me.

"P-please Y/N... please j-jagi... please Jungkook" He fell to his knees.

We all didn't move.

"Well, I guess I'm not gonna be forgiven. I'll take your leaves." Even before he could leave, I grabbed his hands. He looked at me confused.

"Appa, w-why did you p-put yourself through so much hardship and n-not tell us??" I cracked up.

"Petal... That meant I am about to put your life in danger. And Jungkook. And your mom, brother, and the rest"

Nobody talked or moved. After a minute, eomma moved and hugged her husband.

"YOU BETRAYED ME!! Y-YOU----" She hugged him tight. He just chuckled a bit and hugged her really hard.

"Abeoji...." Jungkook spoke out. "You have gone through a lot and took all the blame?? You decided to take another major pain?? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

"Jung---" Jungkook cut him off

"No shh. You ain't saying anything right now. All we need is a family back together. Everyone should know the truth & I'll take responsibility"

============

After a few hours and some check ups, I was allowed to leave the hospital. Thank God. I don't like hospitals. Jungkook has been extra careful when it comes with helping me. I was happy to get a husband like him. I suddenly had the urge to cry.

When he left me in my room, I started letting my tears out. The 3 month contract is coming to an end. I want him and only him but I guess it all depends on luck.

"Y/----" Jungkook came in and was about to tell me something but he saw my tears.

"Y/N..... why? Baby, what's wrong??" He asked worried. I just hugged him. He started making circles on my back making me calm down before telling him what's wrong

After calming down a bit, I spoke up "Kookie-ah... We're to get divorced in a week. B-but I love you and I w-want you. Only you"

"Shhh baby, we'll figure out a way. Don't worry about it. Right now, worry about your health. If you don't that means you don't lo---" I put my fingers on his lips. Cause I knew what he was to say

"NEVER SAY THAT EVER!!!" I almost cried. But he's Jeon Jungkook so he just kissed my fingers joking around. I was about to nag but he removed my fingers and kissed me.

We pulled out once we needed air.

He leaned his head on my head saying "I love you"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I love you too"
_____________________________________

WELPS I DIDN'T PUBLISH IN A LONG TIME & I'M SORRY
I felt shitty & didn't have the motivation to publish. Sorry if the chapter isn't good :/