Chapter 18- Found Her

Jungkook was worried sick of loosing you. He regrets all he has done to you in the past few years and really wants to be forgiven. But, unfortunately, you weren't opening your eyes. Jackson too was really scared you'd be gone. Nobody was ready to loose you. They come everyday to visit you and say words like "hwaiting", "You are strong!" and "We love you/Saranghae~"

They're the only reason you're fighting for your life too. How can a metal bar be so hard though? You felt someone came in. 

"Hey Y/N..... I hope you are still fighting for us. Please wake up soon... I miss you. I don't know if I can stay longer without you either. Please... jebal"

You felt Jungkook start crying. It was breaking you heart knowing the person whom you love with all your heart is having difficulties living. You gotta fight harder for the sake of Jungkook at least.

Namjoon's P.O.V
I was here trying to find where Mina was currently hiding. Well, the boys put me in this as I have the IQ of 148. *sighs*

I was so focused on it but I just couldn't track her down. This is going to be tougher than usual. She might have gone out of Korea. Okay let's search around the world. We might get something helpful at least.

~~

After a long search I found her. At.......... Cambodia??? What is she doing there??? I better go to let all the boys know. 

"Y'all. Did you fall asleep??" I asked looking at all of them

"Not yet! What did you find!?!?!" Jackson shot up 

"Mina is in Cambodia. We got to find out why." I said 

"There are 13 of us exluding Jungkook. My team can go with me." Jackson volunteered.

"Okay then. JB, Mark, Jackson, Jinyoung, Youngjae, Bambam & Yugyeom. You guys are going to Cambodia. I've called one of the officers there to assist you. They'll ask for a code name. The code name will be 'Got7' alright?" Jin hyung spoke hanging up from his phone.

"YES HYUNG! All set. Let's get ready boys." And they all went off.

"Namjoon hyung. I think it's better you keep a track of her in the meantime until they get to her" Taehyung suggested.

"Don't worry. I am."

Jackson's P.O.V
"Yo guys. I need to go and talk to my dad. The other day I couldn't talk to him sadly. He was busy so you guys carry on. I'll join shortly." I told the boys

"No worries. We'll wait for you at the airport."

I went off to see dad

*knock knock* I knocked on the door.

"Come in" I heard appa say from inside

"Annyeonghaseyo abeoji" I greeted bowing

"Jackson, my son, what brings you here?" He asked

"Your daughter is in the hospital. She was there for almost a week. Still fighting for her life but yet can't open those hazel eyes of hers." I said getting weak but I gotta stay strong.

"What? How? Why?" He asked

"She was hit by a metal rode. By Mina. And I don't blame Jungkook. I blame you! If it wasn't because of you, she wouldn't have enemies and people who hate her. Mina hates her because Jungkook was always with her and she knew Y/N's duty was to protect Jungkook. She also didn't like Jungkook being close to Y/N. And so, she put Jungkook into an accident. When Jungkook woke up, loosing his memory, she framed Y/N as the villain. Y/N wasn't given a chance to defend herself. And even the break-up, Mina blamed the break-up on Y/N that Jungkook started hating her more. There were many times Jungkook asked Y/N to defend herself, But she didn't why? Cause you told her when someone who believed you the most stops believing you, don't defend yourself. She followed her dad's footsteps. The one who took her to the wrong path. Now she is suffering. Jungkook on the other hand, blames himself. Don't believe me? Go to to the hospital now and see for yourself. Goodbye. I have to go now." And with that, I left him dumbfounded. I don't care. 

Reaching the airport, I went to where I thought the boys would wait. Yep, they were there.

"All set let's go!" I said

"Kaja!!" Mark said

_________________________________________________________

Finally OMG it felt like ages hidvbwjne. Enjoy

Please Vote & Comment

Ghost readers are no very fun👀