Chapter 12- Pain

I woke up to that same bedroom I missed for a long time. Wait what?

I rubbed my eyes and looked again. How did I come back? I got up and started heading for the kitchen as I was hungry and my head was spinning. Need headache medicines. Oh and also find Jeon Jungkook...

I was about to head to the kitchen but I saw Jungkook pacing around. 

"Jungkook??" I called out

"Y---Y/N... p--please don't take it the wrong way. I ha--" I cut him

 "Can you make soup for me? My heading is hurting," he just nodded and went to the kitchen. I sat on the couch and was trying to process what happened. Unlike other people, I am someone who can remember things I did when I was drunk. I closed my eyes and yep I found out. WAIT SHIT I TOLD JUNGKOOK I LOVE HIM AND ASKED HIM TO SAY IT BACK ... NOOOOOOO!!!!

I waited for him to come back. It took him long wtf? Once he came back, I took the bowl bowing to him and not dare say a shit. UGH THIS IS AWKWARD. Lets think of something.

"So um... what happened last night that caused you to go help me?" Seriously Y/N you stupid -.-

"You were overly drunk and Leah got scared. Since the bar is closer to me, I decided to help out." He replied. Shit. 

"Oh. Um okk"

Jungkook's P.O.V
I wanted to ask if what she said last night was true. But I also didn't want to ask. Namjoon hyung's words were ringing  in my head.

 Drunk people always say the truth. I'll call him later and see things out. 

Y/N was still in her daze and didn't bother talking. Does she know what she did last night?? 

"Jungkook, uhm... I want to take a walk outside so I'll get going.. if you wa--" I stopped her. "\

"Y/N I'll be fine. I don't feel quite well so it's best I stay home. I'm sorry"

"Nono, it's all fine. Take care. I'll be back as fast as possible so I can take care of you." She then went off before I was able to reply. OKAY I'M GOING TO CALL NAMJOON HYUNG!!

Namjoon's P.O.V
I was talking with Jin when Jungkook called me. Not a voice call but a video call. What?? Why though? I answered it.

"Hyunggggg we really need to talk. Jin hyung good thing you are there too!!" He started blabbering

"Kookie! Calm down and talk to us easily..." Jin hyung scolded.

"Alright. So where do I start...."

Author's P.O.V
So Jungkook told his 2 hyungs everything. From meeting Leah, to what she said, to Y/N in a bar and whatever she said, bringing her drunk state home and today's incident. His hyungs were listening carefully to the maknae and they said they agree with what Leah said too.

"Jungkook, it's better to keep this aside now. I know you feel pain and really want to know if what she said is true but please take it slow" Jin adviced him. 

"I agree with Jin Hyung Kookie." Namjoon said agreeing with the oldest member.

"But Namjoon hyung, you yourself sai----"

"Jungkook I know I said it but can you take this slow? It's for the best. And I said that as a joke although it can be the truth" Namjoon defended himself from the sentence he said long ago. Jungkook nodded before cutting the call and putting his phone away sighing. Just then you came home. Yay?

Your P.O.V
I quickly took the bags and locked the door breathing heavy. 

"Y/N what's wrong??" Jungkook asked. 

"Jungkook there was a pervert who was d-doing dirty t-things to m-me and I-I s-slapped him s-so he chasing me a-and--" Jungkook hugged me tightly and I melted into his warmth. I cried on his chest as I was disgusted and scared. I then heard bangings on the door and hugged him tighter. 

"Shh shh, he'll go away soon." Jungkook comforted me. Soon the banging stopped and I slowly calmed down.

After I calmed down, I looked out the window and saw nobody. I took the items and went in the kitchen. 

"Thanks Kookie.." I said.

"It's no big deal. Just want you to be safe"

He whispered the last sentence so I couldn't hear him.

"Huh??" I asked wanting to know what he said.

"Ahh. Nothing... it's getting late I'll go freshen up."

I looked at him and realized his soaked shirt

"OH MAI---- I AM SO SORRRRRRY!! DIDN'T MEAN TO SOAK ITTT!!!!" 

"It's ok. I'll just freshen up and change. I'll be quick so you can go too." He replied

"O-okay.."

After he left I sighed and sat on the couch. Jeon Jungkook, you just make my life hard. Do you know how much pain I go through trying to get rid of these feelings when I know it's impossible because I have fallen for you head to toe?? 

Jungkook's P.O.V
I sighed and sighed and sighed. Wang Y/N please don't make my life any harder. Seeing you cry breaks my heart. I promise to protect you no matter what. Whether you accept my feelings or not.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I've 2 awesome friends who ask me to update update and update. But they're so awesome they had no idea Leah changed to Mina. I realised it and just a few minutes ago and changed it. Anyways, I updated this because those 2 best friends of mine would have slaughter me if I didn't.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter~