Chapter 1- You & Jungkook

Author's P.O.V
You and Jungkook were born on the same year. He's just a month older than you but he can be super kiddish. You were given the job to take care of him as both of you went to the same school. Although you hated him, you had to. His dad is a friend of your foster father so you are given the job to take care of him.

It's annoying but you can't help it.

You got ready for school and as you stepped out, you were greeted by him. He hated you as much as you hated him, but just like you, he also decided to be with you for the sake of your parents.

"Hey motherfucker." He greeted

"Nice greeting dickhead." you replied with a bit of bitchy tone.

You guys headed to school and you parted ways from him when he found his boyfriend. He's a bisexual, yes. "Taehyung-ahhh" he ran off. You just shrugged and was actually very relieved. You went off to meet my your  friends.

"Heyyyyy Y/N!" Amel called out.

"Wasssup gurl?" You ran up to her. She doesn't know the real story about you and Jungkook. In fact nobody does. People think he's your cousin. And that's how you were introduced to everyone as. Aish it's such a troublesome. The first period was ICT and you weren't concentrating. This isn't usual of you. You were dozing off before Mr. Alex called you out.

 "Ms. Y/N. WHICH LINE WAS I READING?!" He asked annoyed. 

You were struggling. From the side of your eyes, you saw Jimin helping you out by secretly pointing.

You read the line and what a relief.
"Okay. Thanks. Next. Time. Don't. Doze. Off!" He emphasized every word. He turned around to write something on the board. You took the oppurtunity to thank him...

"Heyyy Chim, thanks for the help" you whispered to him. He smiled and told you this is nothing compared to how much you help him. You have to not only take care of Jungkook but also his group called BTS. You have close friendship with every one of them except Jungkook.

The bell finally indicated break time and you went to your normal sitting place. A place where you can enjoy but also keep an eye on BTS. You put on your earphones listening to the songs on your list.

You looked around just to see Namjoon, the leader of the group, was in a fight with.................. Rae?? You quickly went over to them and your sight made everyone run away, yet you caught Rae.

"Now tell me. Beating my best friend up. Are you kidding me?" you asked. 

"S--sorrry Ms. Y/N.... I won't ever touch them again." He confessed and you left him. He ran in turbo speed.

 You grabbed Namjoon's hand and pulled him up. "Lot's of explanation you owe me mate. After school, we are going to your house....." with that, you left.

 "KAMSAHAMNIDA Y/N!" He shouted before you disappeared.

Bell rang indicating that it's home time. Unlike some students, you were the type to sprint off as soon as the bell rings. You waited for Namjoon and when he came out, you dragged him all the way to his car. "Woah. Calm dowwwwwn" you ignored him anyways. You had an extra car key to all of the boys' car so without hesitation, you unlocked it and went into the driver's seat. He, on the other hand, got into the passenger's seat. Once you reached his home, you asked him to explain everything.

"Now tell me." you demanded. 

He kept quiet before finally speaking, "He said he was going to hurt you and the boys if I don't date his sister who has a crush on me. But I don't like her..... so he threatened to hurt you guys, I couldn't keep myself anymore. Mianhae Y/N...."

You felt pity on him and gave him a hug. "Hey buddy. Don't say sorry. It's okk hmm?" you told him. He smiled showing his dimples.

 "Awwwwe cuteh!" You pinched his cheeks.

 "You are younger than me and yet you act like my mom." He said.

 "Oh well that's because I take care of you guys LIKE. A. MOM!" You replied

. "...... ya." He replied thinking

 You were about to walk away when he asked me something, "Hey Y/N, why are you never in good terms with Jungkook? You guys knew each other since you were adopted by the Wang family."

 You thought before saying, "I don't know, he never really liked me. I really want to know, oppa...."

"Anyways, I am tired. I'll get going home first. Annyeong oppa." You said. 

"Annyeong." He replied and you headed home. Once you reached, you changed quickly and hit the bed. Sleep invaded you not long after. Goodnight world~~~

________________________________________