Chapter 33

Kaitlyn's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling better then ever. Just yesterday my doctor had cleared me to go on tour with Joey. Just one thing. I might have sorta, maybe told Joey I wasn't cleared ... whoops? Yeah he was disappointed but he'll be excited soon enough.

A week Later

I had just gotten on the plane to go to Joey's next tour stop which is in Dallas, Texas. I will be joining him for the rest of tour. I already spoke about it with his manager so it's all sorted out.

Off the plane

I had just gotten off the plane and into my Uber to take me to the venue. The event had already started about an hour ago but that then gives me time to sneak into the back and put my luggage back there without being caught. Neil, Charles dad, is going to help me get backstage to put my stuff away. I got out of my Uber and was instantly recognized by fans. Jesus why am I so stupid I should have worn a hoodie or something.
"Omg it's Kaitlyn!!" One of them screamed.
Everyone surrounded me asking for pictures and autographs.
"Shhhh I said to all of them"
Once all of them calmed down I smiled and said,
"I'm here surprising Joey. I'll take pictures with each and everyone of you but you guys have to promise not to tell Joey ok?"
They all nodded and I said,
"Alright lets take some photos"

After the photos

I met up with Neil near the merch table, he smiled and gave me a hug.
"Joey doesn't stop talking about you it gets really annoying sometimes" he said as we walked backstage.
"Really?" I laughed.
"Yeah we'll be talking about food and then he'll say something like 'Aww Kaitlyn loves food' it's really funny tho" he laughed.
I smiled at the thought of Joey talking about me to his friends.
Once we got back stage I left my luggage in an empty room so that no one would know I was here. Neil gave me one of Joey's sweatshirts from the merch table to try and disguise me.
We waited until the end of the meet and greet to get in line so that I was the last person.

A couple hours later

I have been waiting in this line for like 2 hours now and I'm up next to meet the guys. Of course Joey was put as the last one to meet.
I walked through all of the guys and obviously they all recognized me but I made sure that they wouldn't scream my name. By the way pinching works very well.
As I walked up to Joey I kept my head down until he wrapped his arms around me.
"What's your name beautiful?" He asked. Aww he's so sweet to his fans.
"What? You don't know your own girlfriends name" I laughed as I took my hood off.
His eyes went wide when he saw me, bringing me closer to his chest.
"KAITLYN?!" He screamed.
"JOSEPH?!" I screamed back causing everyone to laugh.
He pulled away and looked at me,
"What are you doing here? Not that I don't want you here, I do just I thought you-" I cut him off by attaching our lips for the first time in a week. I pulled away laughing. He looked at me and smiled.
"I missed you" he whispered.
"I missed you more" I whispered.
"Not possible" he replied.
"Mmm way possible" we laughed at the scene we just replayed from the airport.
The rest of the night we cuddled and watched scary movies ... these types of memories is what I live for the most.

_______________________________
Helloooooo, I'm actually like really hyper right now and I have no idea why but I am. SEND HELP!!! Anyhow, I finally updated YAY I have been sitting on this chapter for like 3 days wondering if I should post this or write I different one but I just said fuck it and decided I would post because why the hell not so ya:)