Chapter 4

Recap: "Hey Tor you want me to drive you home to change clothes I'm going home anyways?" I asked.
"No it's fine thanks tho" she smiled.
"Your going to stay like that?" I questioned.
"Yes yes I am" she said laughing.
"Okay..." I said trailing off.
"Bye Kait!" She screamed.
"Byeee"
.............................................................

I was on my way driving home from the hotel and as I was driving I was thinking about how the guys might not be as bad as I thought. Hmmm?
I pulled into my driveway and up the stairs to my front door. The front door was open for some reason and as I opened the door I saw the worst thing a girl could every see in her life ...
Her mom lying on the floor in a pool of her own blood.
"MOM!! NO NO NO NO NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!"
-
•After Kaitlyn called 911 and Tori•
-
Tori came rushing through the door of my house and spotted me sitting on the floor curled up in a little ball crying my eyes out.
"How ... co-could th-this ... hap-happen?" I cried.
"I don't know babes I don't know" she said trying to calm me down.
"Hello Ms. Thompson there are some people here saying they know you" he moved over and I saw all of the guys. I guess they aren't as bad as I thought? I instantly ran up to Joey and hugged him I don't know why it was just an instinct. He hugged back and I felt little sparks in my stomach. He then whispered something in my ear but I couldn't hear what he said because I was crying so hard. I then felt him kiss the top of my head ... here comes those sparks again wait ... I think I've fallen for Joseph Matthew Birlem!
-
•A couple hours later• •Joey's POV•
-
I couldn't believe what had happened to Kaitlyn's mom. It's such a tragedy. I over heard Tori talking with her mom about Kaitlyn staying with them so that she could graduate from her high school in a couple of years. I honestly wouldn't mind since she lives in North Carolina and I'm moving there next month. So I hope Tori's mom lets her stay with them! Anyways a couple hours ago when we went to check on Kaitlyn and Tori because a couple minutes after Kaitlyn left Tori got a call and ran out of the house without any shoes on. She must have ran all the way to Kaitlyn's house! When we got there we saw cops outside her house so obviously we went to see what was up. But when we walked in we got stopped by an officer.
"I'm sorry but this is a crime scene you can't come in" he said sternly.
"We know someone who lives here" I answered.
"What's their name" he asked.
"Kaitlyn ... Kaitlyn Thomson" I said.
"Alright come with me" he told us.
As we walked through the house we came to a living room where I saw Kaitlyn sitting in a corner balling her eyes out with Tori sitting next to her trying to calm her down. It hurt me to see her like this I just wish I could run over there and comfort her but I don't know if she feels the same.
"Hello Ms. Thomson there are some people here saying they know you" he moved over so that she could see us and when she made eye contact with me she ran over and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and whispered,
"Shhhh it's ok baby girl it's ok" trying to calm her down. I then kissed the top of her head and I felt something ... sparks?
-
•Tori's POV•
-
Once I got the call from Kaitlyn I ran to her house to find her crying in a corner. I tried calming her down but it just wasn't working when I heard her say,
"How ... co-could th-this ... hap-happen?" she stuttered.
"I don't know Babes I don't know" I replied.
Just then I heard an officer say,
"Hello Ms. Thomson there are some people here saying they know you" he moved over and I saw the whole MAGCON group. Just then Kaitlyn ran out of my arms and into Joey's. Ahhhh so there's my answer she does like him ... and from the looks of it he likes her too!! Ahhhhh #Jaitlyn!!!!
________________________________
Hey everyone I know I haven't posted in a while but I hope you like my new update!!! Chapter 5 coming soon😉