Chapter 34

I woke up to see no Joey laying beside me. I heard a phone ringing from the bedside table and went to pick it up. It was Joey's phone and the name said "Bestfriend🤙🏻" thinking that it was Charles I picked it up.
"Hello" the other voice said. It wasn't Charles.
"Um hi?" I questioned.
"Who is this" the other voice snapped. It sounded like a girl but I'm not going to jump to conclusions, Joey wouldn't do that to me again right?
"Who is this?" I snapped back.
"I asked you first" they replied.
"What are you three" I rolled my eyes even though they couldn't see me.
"What are you three" she mimicked. And that answers my question.
"No but seriously who the fuck are you" I asked. They were quiet for a while until she finally spoke up.
"... Joey's girlfriend" I immediately got angry.
"Oh yeah because last time I checked I was Joey's girlfriend" I answered.
"Oh yeah we'll take a look at this photo I'm about to send." She said.
I opened up his messages and scrolled down to "Bestfriend🤙🏻" The photo came through and you could tell it was obviously photo shopped.
Just then Joey came walking through the door with a bag of McDonalds in his hand.
He saw me on his phone and gave me a confused look.
"Why are you on my phone?" He asked.
"Well your best friend called you, I thought I would answer"
"Sweet what does Char want?" He questioned.
"Not Charles..."
"Huh?" He was confused at first but then got the message.
"Ohhh Valorie? What does she want?"
"Apparently to be your girlfriend" I answered hanging up on her trying to scream Joeys name to get his attention.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"Well when I answered and asked who she was, she answered with "Joeys girlfriend" oh and did you know that she photoshopped a picture of you and her kissing?" I asked.
He sighed and then answered,
"I didn't know she still felt like that"
"Wait what?" I questioned.
"You know about this ... and never told me?"
"Sit down this is going to take awhile" he replied.
I sat down and listened to what he had to say.
"Ok so here it is ... when I was about 13 years old Valorie and I used to date. It was great. We did everything together. Walked to school, walked home from school, went on "dates" we almost even went on vacation with each other, with our parents of course. Until one day when she broke up with me. She said that she lost feelings and that we should just stay friends. Then I met you. And I fell in love. We still talked but not as much as we used to. Then when we broke up and I dropped Maddi we started talking even more. She wanted to get back together but I didn't. I was still in love with you. We became best friends again. But once we got back together we slowly drifted away ... again. Now just last month when I was going through my dm's she popped up. And we started talking again. We have been ever since. But don't worry I don't love her I love you and I always will. When I was thirteen I thought I knew what love was, but now I know what it actually is, because I found you" He smiled.
"Awww Jojoooo" I giggled hugging him. We stayed like that for awhile until his phone starting ringing again. He picked it up and started talking.
"Hey Valorie"
"Oh that was my girlfriend, Kaitlyn"
"I know she's amazing"
"Huh?"
"Stop being overprotective"
"Yes you are Val"
"Ok bye I love you too"
That better be a friendly 'I love you'. I gave him the look after he turned off his phone.
"What?"
"Nothing" I mumbled.
"Somethings wrong Kait I know you"
Just then his alarm went off for when he had to leave.
"Oh shit I have to go or I'm going to be late" he said rushing towards the door.
"This conversation is NOT over" he said sternly opening and closing the door. I sighed and then opened up the bag of McDonalds that is now cold.
_______________________________
Hello lovelies!! I hope you enjoyed my new chapterrrrrr❤️ Chapter 35 is on its wayyy I love you alllll!!