Chapter 6

Recap: "What?" Me and Tori said at the same time.
"Wow" we said again.
"Haha your face looks so funny haha" we said again.
"Wow" we said AGAIN.
"Are you guys sure you aren't related ... preferably twins?" Nash asked.
"NoPe" we both said pooping the 'P'.
"WOOOOOW" we said at the same time ... AGAIN!
.............................................................
-
•The Nest Day• •Still Kaitlyn's POV•
-
I woke up in my warm bed. When I noticed that there was a sleeping Joey on the floor below me. I laugh and rolled out of bed ... literally ... and fell on top of him. He woke up instantly!
"Good morning sleepy head" I laughed.
He yawned and said,
"Good morning" in his morning voice. Omg I think I might die of how hot that is!
"I just realized you are literally laying on top of me" he laughed.
"You didn't realize that when I fell on top of you waking you up?" I questioned.
"Nope" he smiled.
"You're so weird" I laughed.
He hugged me and I couldn't get off of him.
"Joey let go" I laughed again.
"Hmm I couldn't hear you I was to be busy hugging you" he smiled.
"I said let go" I smiled.
"What are you going to do if I don't" he smirked.
"This ..." I then licked his cheek. But he still didn't let go.
"Heyyyy you were supposed to let goooo" I pouted.
"Awww is someone sad?" Joey asked.
Then the perfect idea came to mind.
"Aaaaaa-"
"Ew ew ew ew ew don't sneeze on me!" He said letting go of me and covering his face for protection.
I real quickly stood up and through my hands up in the air knowing that I won.
"I win you lose now you get a big fat bruise" I smirked.
He quickly got up and ran out of my room and down the stairs. I followed behind to see him hiding behind Tori.
"She was going to punch you wasn't she?" Tori laughed.
He shook his head yes and then Tori laughed.
"Why was she going to punch you anyways?" Tori laughed.
"No-nothing" he stuttered.
"Ohhh let me tell y'all a story" I began.
He looked at me with pleading eyes and I began to tell them my little story.
"Wellll ... when I woke up ... Joey was on the floor sleeping ... sooooo .... -" I got cut off by Tori yelling,
"Get on with it!!"
"Ok ok, anyways ... so I thought huh maybe it'd be nice to wake him up-" I got cut off by Tori again.
"She fell off her bed didn't she?" Tori asked.
He shook his head yes very slowly.
"Aaanywayyyys as I was saying ... I rolled out of bed and fell on top of him sooooo ..." I looked at Joey and he had puppy dog eyes on and it was so cute, I mean I was never gonna tell them I just wanted to mess with his head. (that sounds so dirty but you guys know what I meant right? Right!😂)
"Aaaaaaand ... I bet he couldn't drink a whole water bottle in ten seconds" I smirked at him.
A wave of relief came over his face and I just laughed. Aaron said,
"Uhhhh I thought that story would be better!"
"Sorry" I laughed.
"Wait?" I asked.
"What?" Matt asked.
"Aren't you guys supposed to be at home with your families?" I questioned.
"Yeah but we're staying with Joey until tour starts back up again we're just on a month break" Jack G. smiled.
"Ohhhh" I laughed.
"Wait?" I asked again.
"Whaaaat?" Jack J. laughed.
"That means Joey moved here!" I screamed.
"I was never told" I screamed again.
"Tori was supposed to tell you" Joey said.
Everyone looked at Tori and she laughed,
"Whoops looks like I forgot"
Everyone laughed and then we went into the living room to watch a movie. All of the boys decided that we were going to watch a scary movie. Tori hates scary movies but I think they're pretty funny.
-
•Half way through the movie•
-
"Hahaha" I laughed.
"Why are you laughing" Joey asked. Gathering everyone else's attention.
"It's just funny because of how stupid these people are ... if you see a chainsaw murderer you don't hid in a garage with the lights on under the car it's just stupid." I plainly stated.
Everyone laughed and I looked over at Charles and Tori to see them cuddling together it was honestly so cute!! 
I felt Joey put his hand over my shoulder and pull me towards him. I layed down on his chest and I started to feel really tired. I closed my eyes and I was out like a light.
-
•A couple hours later•
-
I woke up in my bed. I walked downstairs to see no one there and a note on the counter.
It read,
Hey Kait,
Everyone went back to Joey's house to go swimming. The address is 11 Redwood drive. Come over when you wake up.
xoxo Gossip Girl
I laughed at our little inside joke that Tori and I had. I ran up stairs and grabbed my phone and called an uber to pick me up. To be honest I really didn't feel like swimming right now. The uber got here and I was on my way to Joey's.
-
•At Joey's•
-
I knocked on the door and a crying Tori opened it.
"Omg what happened?" I asked pulling her in for a hug.
"Well we were all swimming and everything and then some girls showed up"
"And?" I asked.
"And apparently one of them had a thing for Charles so she started calling me all of these names like 'slut' 'whore' ugly bitch' and I just couldn't take it and I started crying so I went inside to clean myself up and when I came out Charles and the girl were kissing" she cried.
"Awww Babes I'm so sorry here go get changed and we'll got back to our house and have a girls night where we pig out and watch and ton of movies"
"Ok" she sniffed.
Now to deal with Charles.
"CHARLES" I screamed.
-
•Charles POV•
-
"CHARLES" I heard someone scream it sounded like ... KAITLYN!? Oh no!!
"CHARLES!!!!!" It was getting closer. Joey heard it too and had a worried look on his face.
Just then the bedroom door slammed opened.
Joey and I looked at Kaitlyn. She looked as if she were about to kill me.
"YOU" she pointed at me and started walking towards me.
"Kaitlyn" Joey said slowly trying to calm her down.
"No Joey this is between me and Charles!" She screamed.
Joey picked her up over his shoulder and ran to his room to try and calm her down.
-
•Kaitlyn's POV•
-
Joey picked me up over his shoulder and ran to another room.
"JOEY PUT ME DOWN!!" I yelled kicking and screaming.
"No can do ba- Kaitlyn" he said.
"LET ME GO HE DESERVES WHAT IM ABOUT TO DO!!" I screamed again.
"Shhhhh" he said putting me down.
"Kait calm down please." He said.
"Move" I said and then pushed him out of the way. I was running back to where Charles was when I felt someone grab my hand. It was Tori.
"Please Kait ... don't make it worse." I looked down and nodded. We walked down the stairs when I saw the sluts in the living room.
One of them saw me and said,
"What is this ugly ass bitch doing here" I walked up to her and said,
"Have you looked in the mirror lately because I think if I stuck you in an oven I could bake a cake" I smiled and heard a bunch of 'ohhh's' and laughs coming from all of the guys.
She walked up to me and slapped me across the face. I then heard Tori say,
"You shouldn't have done that"
I smiled and then tackled the girl into a cradle and Tori got down on the ground saying,
"1 ... 2 ... 3" and then slapped the ground indicating I pinned her.
I stood up and all of the guys had the 'what the fuck just happened' look. I flicked my hair and then walked out of the house with Tori by my side.
_______________________________
Hey lovelies I still need someone to be Taylor's Girlfriend (Taylor Holder) if so go check out my other chapter and fill out the information there. Thank You! Chapter 7 coming soon😉