Chapter 5

Recap: Hello Ms. Thomson there are some people here saying they know you" he moved over and I saw the whole MAGCON group. Just then Kaitlyn ran out of my arms and into Joey's. Ahhhh so there's my answer she does like him ... and from the looks of it he likes her too!! Ahhhhh #Jaitlyn!!!!
.............................................................
-
•Kaitlyn's POV• •A Couple Months Later•
-
It's been a couple months since my mom passed. They still haven't found who killed her and I'm starting to worry that they never will.
Joey has been very distant from me lately and I don't know why. It's starting to make me feel like he doesn't want me in his life ... like he doesn't like me? Two months ago I moved into Tori's house and she's basically the only one I've talked to ever since my moms death. I heard someone knock on the front door downstairs and I heard Tori get up and open the door.
"Heyyyy ... she's upstairs" I heard.
I quickly got up and locked my door not wanting anyone to bother me. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and stopping at my door.
"Knock, Knock, Knock" I heard.
"Go away!" I said.
"Kait ... it's Joey." Joey said.
"Oh so now you want to talk to me?" I questioned.
I know that we only talked a couple of times but it still hurt to know that someone was ignoring you, you know?
"I'm sorry I haven't talked to you these passed months I've just been ... busy"
"With what?" I questioned not really believing his whole 'I've been busy' Story.
"With ... ok you caught me" he sighed.
"I just have one question?" I asked.
"Shoot" he said.
"Why?"
"Because I was just trying to give you some space after your mother passed you weren't talking to anyone so I just thought you needed some space to clear your mind. I never would want to purposely ignore you Kait ... I'm sorry" he apologized.
I unlocked the door and hugged him. I felt tears coming down my cheeks and when we pulled away he whipped them away with his thumbs. Wow ... I haven't felt this feeling in awhile. I smiled and went back in my room.
"Oh no you don't" Joey said putting me over his shoulder.
"JOEY PUT ME DOWN I LOOK LIKE I JUST ROLLED IN A PUDDLE OF THROW UP AND THEN FELL IN A BUCKET OF POOP!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.
"Too bad" he smirked.
He put me down and I just ran back upstairs. What? I can't have people seeing me like this.
I then heard banging on the door.
"KAITLYN OPEN UP!" I heard the whole magcon group and Tori yelling.
"SURE IN T MINUS TEN MINUTES" I yelled back.
"UGH!" They yelled.
"Ha!" I screamed back knowing that I won.
I did some light makeup and put on this,

I walked out and then down the stairs.
"What's popping boys?" I questioned.
They all looked at me and ran and gave me a group hug.
"Ok ... to ... much .... boy" I said in between every breath.
Everyone laughed and we sat down on the couch.
"I'm bored" I said out of the blue.
"Your always bored" Tori said.
"That's a very true statement but today I'm VERY bored you know?" I asked.
"No I don't know" Tori said.
"Ugh you -" I got cut off by Tori.
"Don't know me?" She smirked.
"YES ... well actually no but yes at the same time!" I said.
"That didn't make sense" Taylor said. (I'm going to try and start bringing the MAGCON boys into the story since they haven't really been in the story yet)
"Sure it does" Tori said.
"Yeah it means that she doesn't know me but she does at the same time!" I explained.
"Exactly" Tori smiled.
"What?" All the guys said.
Me and Tori broke out laughing and all the guys just looked at us like we were stupid.
"What?" Me and Tori said at the same time.
"Wow" we said again.
"Haha your face looks so funny haha" we said again.
"Wow" we said AGAIN.
"Are you guys sure you aren't related ... preferably twins?" Nash asked.
"NoPe" we both said pooping the 'P'.
"WOOOOOW" we said at the same time ... AGAIN!
________________________________
Hey everyone I need a character to be Joey's bestfriend, Taylors Holder's, Girlfriend. Any takers? If so please fill out the information below,
-First Name
-Last Name
-Age (in the story)
-Height
-eye color
-hair color
-skin color

Other than that I hope you enjoyed Chapter 5 of 'Forever?' and there will be a Chapter 6 coming soon😉