Chapter 1

"C'mon Kait (Kaitlyn's nickname)PLEASE just come with me it will be fun!!" My best friend Victoria whined. She's been asking me to go to this meet and greet thingy called MAGcon for weeks now. I just don't get why girls are so obsessed with guys who are internet famous spoiled brats. It amuses me what girls would do just to see some hot guy up on a stage. I don't get it really.
"Please please please please please please please ple-" I cut her off by screaming,
"Okay okay I'll go just shut up my ears can't take it"
"YAYYYYYY FINALLY" she screamed.
"Alright now all we need to do is go to the mall and get some new outfits for this ohh myy godd I'm soooo excited" and with that she pulled me into her car and we were off to the mall.
I don't even know what these dudes look like and I really don't care. I'm just going for Tori.(that's Victoria's nickname)
-
•The next day (the show)•
-
I was sleeping peacefully until I heard my alarm go off. Today is going to be the worst day of my life! Yesterday when Tori and I were at the mall I found this really cute outfit ... what? I might hate the idea of going and meeting some fuck boys but that doesn't mean I can't look good while doing it! Anyways my outfit consist of a white crop top with a tan cardigan, some light washed high waisted jeans, and combat boots. I walked into my bathroom and put a French braid into my hair. After that I put some foundation, blush, a little bit of mascara and some chap stick on. (Hair and makeup at top^) I brushed my teeth then went downstairs to get some breakfast. I was about to put some cereal into a bowl when I heard a car horn.
"Ugh I can't even eat breakfast before this sucky day!"
I grabbed my phone, my phone charger in case it dies and a little bit of money then ran outside.
"Are you ready BECAUSE I AM!!" She screamed in my ear.
"No no I am not, can we just get this over with please"
"Fiiiine you party pooper just act like your enjoying it please, amuse me k?"
"Fine but you owe me!"
"Ok ok let's get this show on the road"
-
•At MagCON•
-
"Ugh this is such a long line" I whined.
"Shut up were almost there" Tori laughed.
I rolled my eyes and played on my phone. About 5 minutes later we were inside walking to the stage that they were performing on.
"I'm going to the bathroom" I lied to Tori.
What? It's boring just standing here waiting for them to come out like they could have gave us chairs to sit on! I walked over to a near by wall and plugged my phone in because it was about to die. Then all of a sudden I hear someone talking over the microphone,
"Hey everyone are you ready to meet the boys?" It was a girl with curly red hair, and cat ears.
Everyone screamed yes and it was WAY to loud so I went out into the hall where they were selling all of the merch. I sat down and plugged my phone back into the wall and just sat there. When I felt someone trip over my legs. I looked and saw someone with a black hoodie and sunglasses trying to get up.
"Omg I'm so sorry I-" I got cut off by them pulling me into this closet which I'm guessing is where they hold all of the cleaning supplies because it smelt like windex in there!
"Shhhhhhhhh ok if I let you take a picture with me will you act like I was never here?" They flicked the light on and I'm guessing it's one of the spoiled brats I'm talking to right now!
"Are you kidding me?!" I screamed.
"Shhhh please just ... um ... here I'll give you my autograph just please be quiet!"
"Wow you are so selfish!"
"What?" He questioned.
"So you automatically see someone and think their your fan?"
"You're not a fan?"
"NO if anything I'm a hater! I'm only here because my best friend loves you people! I honestly don't know why but I'm here for her and her only! You people are selfish spoiled brats who became famous for being stupid and reckless!"
"Oh ..."
"Bye bitch" I flicked my hair and walked out. Wow I got some sass. I thought to myself. I walked into where the brats were performing and tried to find Tori but it was no use. So I walked out and just waited in the car for an hour when I finally found her walking to the car.
"FINALLY can we go home now?!"
"Nope"
"Why not?"
"Because I'm hanging out with them I bought a backstage pass for after the show!!" I was already annoyed with being here and now I have to wait longer! Ugh!!
"Who?" I questioned.
"The ... MAGCON BOYS!"
"Oh no!"
"Come on it will be fun ... there's food!"
"Ok ok I'm coming but only because there's food!" I stated. (Me all the way)
_______________________________
Chapter 2 coming soon😉