Chapter 12

Recap: "Yes. Way" Tori laughed. We all hung out and I can tell that we were all going to be best friends!
.............................................................
-
•A month later•
-
Today marks six months since my mother passed away. I woke up feeling miserable and not wanting to do anything. I walked downstairs and saw Tori sitting at the kitchen table eating cereal. She was talking to her phone when she saw me she said,
"Oh hey Kait"
"Hey..." I sighed. She said bye to whoever she was face timing ... probably Charles!
"I know it's hard bub but you will get through it" she smiled.
"Yeah" I frowned.
I then texted Joey,

Kait🌈: Hey Joey☹️
Joey💫: Hey princess why the said face?❤️

Just seeing that he called me princess made my heart flutter.

Kait🌈: Today...😭
Joey💫: What happened? A pretty girl should never cry😘
Kait🌈: Just can you come over ... plz🙁
Joey💫: Of coarse I can princess I'll be over soon❤
Kait🌈: Ty💖
End of  texts

Just then I heard a knock at my door.
"Come in" I said. It was Tori.
"Hey Kait I just wanted to let you know that Charles is coming over" she smiled.
"Okay Joey is coming too ... how did Charles apologize to you anyways" I questioned.
"Oh it was like a fairy tale soooo it was this really cute picnic on the beach. He got me my favorite flowers and bought me my favorite dinner from Olive Garden, then he-" I cut her off.
"Then he set up a hangover tent and had lights streaming down from it with a blanket and pillows and then you ate" I said.
"Wait how did you-" I cut her off again.
"I'm the one that planned that silly!" I laughed.
"Did you really think Charles could plan that all on his own that kid doesn't have a smart bone in his body!" I rolled my eyes playfully.
"I was supposed to help decorate and stuff but he just didn't include me in helping you guys make up" I sighed.
"Ohhh I'm sorry Kait" she said hugging me.
"No it's fine it was just some date thingy and it was for you so I'm glad you liked it" I laughed.
"How about we play with his mind to get back at him for lying" she said evilly.
"YES same plan?" I asked.
"Same plan" she said.
"Knock, knock, knock" I heard.
"They're here" I laughed evilly.
"Yes, yes they are" she smiled evilly.
We walked downstairs and opened the door for them.
"Hey boys" Tori said smirked.
"Hey Joey" I smirked.
They both looked at each other then back to us.
"Something's up" Joey said.
"Definitely" Charles said.
"What are you talking about ... come in" I smiled.
They walked in and then Tori said,
"I hate it when they-"
"Omg I know right" I rolled my eyes ... acting.
"It's just so-"
"I KNOW RIGHT" I screamed.
"What do you hate" Joey asked.
"Oh nothing" Tori smiled.
"Okayyyy" Joey said.
"So what do you girls want to do today" Charles asked.
"Let's watch a movie" Tori smiled.
"K" Char said.
I rolled my eyes and we sat down. I then said,
"I really hate-"
"YES GIRL PREACH" Tori yelled.
"But what is annoying the most is-"
"Omg so true" Tori rolled her eyes.
"OK WHAT ARE YOU TWO TALKING ABOUT" Charles yelled certainly pissed off.
"Is it about us? Is it about something else WHAT?!?" He yelled again.
Me and Tori looked at each other and then broke out laughing.
The boys just looked confused.
We got up and Tori said,
"You should've seen your face" she laughed.
"Omg we got them good" I high fived Tori.
"What are you guys talking about" Joey said confused.
"We were messing with Charles because he lied about planning out the apology" Tori said.
"Ohhh" Joey laughed.
"Wait how did you know that I didn't plan it" he asked.
"Dude were literally best friends we tell each other everything" Tori laughed.
"Yeah sorry Joey you just happened to be here" I said.
"Ok well I'm tired I'm going up to my room" I said walking away.
"What about the movie" Charles asked.
I turned around and said,
"Tori do you here someone talking because all I hear is an irrelevant piece of trash" I smiled.
I then heard footsteps following up behind me and someone grab my hand. I turned around to see Joey with a pissed off look plastered on his face.
"What!?!" I asked.
"You know what! Your going to have to forgive him sometime" Joey says, very angrily might I add.
"No he hurt my bestfriend, he has to prove to me he won't do it again" I yelled. And pulled my hand away. Why is he always starting fights!?! Ugh!!!
I walked away and went straight into my room.
"Kait ... it's Charles" I heard.
I didn't respond.
"I'm not leaving until you talk to me" he said.
"What!?!" I said very very pissed off.
"Open the door so I can talk to you like a human being" he sighed.
"No say what you need to say and leave" I said.
"I'm sorry okay I'm sorry I hurt Tori's feelings it will never happen again! Ok yeah I know I messed up I know I'm a douche but please forgive me because I know Tori can't stand her best friend being mad at her boyfriend" he said.
"Wait what!? Tori and you are dating!" I yelled.
Why wouldn't she tell me?
"Tori didn't tell you did she" he asked and I could already tell he had a worried look on his face on the other side of the door.
"No ... she didn't" I sighed.
I opened the door and hugged Char. He looked a little taken back but hugged me back.
"That's all I needed to hear" I smiled.
He smiled back and we walked downstairs.
"You" I said pointing to Tori.
"Come with me you have some explaining to do" I said.
She followed me upstairs and sighed and said(there is a lot of sighing in this chapted😂) "he told you didn't he"
"Mhmm" I hummed.
"I'm sorry but you weren't on good terms at the time and I didn't wa-" I cut her off with a hug.
"Hey hey I get it" I smiled.
"You do" she cried.
"Yes now go downstairs and hang out with your boyfriend oh and also can you send Joey up here" I asked.
"Yeah sure" she smiled.
She left to go downstairs and a couple minutes later Joey walked in.
"Look I'm sorry that I wa-" he cut me off by kissing me. I felt butterflies in my stomach as our lips moved in sync. He pulled away and said,
"Don't ever be sorry for protecting your best friend" he smiled.
"Thanks Jojo" I laughed hugging him.
"Jojo?" He asked.
"It's my new nickname for you" I laughed.
"Oh" he laughed. We laid down and he rapped his arms around me as we started watching Vampire Diaries. God I love this boy!
_______________________________
Hey everyone!! I hope you liked Chapter 12 and Chapter 13 is coming soon😉 Don't worry Taylor and his girlfriend will be in the story soon!!😂