Chapter 16

I woke up to my alarm going off when I remembered that tour is today.
"YAYYY TOUR IS TODAYYYY" I screamed.
Just then Tori came stomping in my room screaming,
"IT IS 3 IN THE MORNING CAN YOU SHUT UP"
"Whoops sorry" I laughed.
"It's fine" Tori laughed.
"You know that technically you're just going with them you're not actually on tour" she said.
"Yeah but I still get to travel, it's going to be so cool to see all of these different states" I smiled.
"Yeah ... I guess" Tori frowned.
"Awww I'm going to miss you bestfriend" I cried.
"Me too!!" Tori said.
We hugged and then I got changed into this,

By the time I was ready it was 4:30 and Joey was picking me up in ten minutes to get to the airport at 5:00, because our flight is at 6:30 and we want some time to get something to eat at the airport

By the time I was ready it was 4:30 and Joey was picking me up in ten minutes to get to the airport at 5:00, because our flight is at 6:30 and we want some time to get something to eat at the airport. I walked downstairs with my suitcase and sat down on the couch and waited for Joey to pick me up. A couple minutes later I heard a car horn so I got up and hugged Tori.
"I'll see you in a month ok?" I smiled.
"Ok" Tori laughed.
"Bye Babes" I smiled.
"Bye" Tori smiled back.
I walked outside and got into the car. Joey's mom was driving and his sister Sophia was in the front.
"Heyyy" I said dragging out the 'y'.
"Hey Kait" Sophia said.
"Hey princess" Joey smiled hugging me. I hugged back and laid my head on his shoulder.
"So Kaitlyn are you excited for tour?" Mrs. Birlem asked me.
"Yeah I'm very excited Mrs. Birlem" I smiled.
"Oh hunny call me Jen" Mrs. Birlem laughed.
"Mrs. Birlem makes me feel old"
I just smiled back in response and turned my head to look out the window.
"Hey Kait I was wondering if when you get back from tour me, you, my mom, and your mom wanted to have a girls day" Sophia smiled.
I frowned at the thought of my mom. Joey seemed to notice because he started rubbing circles on my back.
"Actually my mom isn't with us anymore but I would love to hang out with you guys and have a girls day ... just the three of us" I smiled as a tear fell from my eye. Joey looked at me and wiped the tear from my eye.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't know" Sophia frowned.
"Don't worry about it" I smiled.
Before we knew it we were arriving at the airport. We all got out and said our goodbyes.
"Bye Soph" I smiled.
"Bye Kait I'm going to miss my future sister in law" Sophia fake cried. I smiled at what she said and saw Joey starting to blush.
"Goodbye Kaitlyn I hope you have fun" Jen smiled.
"Goodbye Jen and thank you" I smiled hugging her.
Sophia, Jen, and Joey all said their goodbyes, and Joey and I left for tour.
-
•After the plane•
-
We just got off the plane and Joey went to the bathroom. I was on his phone hacking his Snapchat when his phone dinged indicating he got a message it said,
"Madi😏👅💦 sent you a message"
My heart broke when I saw the emoji's next to her name. I clicked on the message and scrolled up and read one of the conversations.

Madi😏👅💦: Hey Jo❤
Him: Hey bbg👅💦
Madi😏👅💦: Do you want to come over tonight??😏
Him: Ofc but I'm with Kaitlyn right now🙄
Madi😏👅💦: Ugh how long is this bet going on for again
My heart broke. I'm a bet? Hot tears started to roll down my cheeks as I continued to read the messages.
Him: I told you baby it's just until the end of tour then I'll dump her ok?
Madi😏👅💦: Alright but if you do anything with her Joseph
Him: I won't I promise Princess❤
That's what he calls me.
Him: I gtg now she's coming bye bbg❤❤

I shut his phone off and deleted my number from his phone. Just then he came out of the bathroom.
"Hey you ready to go" Joey smiled.
I looked at him and put his phone to his chest. I shook my head and said,
"I'm not going anywhere with you" and walked away.
He was confused at first but then realized what I was talking about.
"No no no no no no no Kaitlyn please" Joey cried while running back up to me and stepping in front of me.
I pushed him out of the way and kept walking. I heard him calling after me but I never turned around. I passed an uber that said "Joey and Kaitlyn" on it and got into a Taxi and told them to take me to the closest dance studio. As I was on my way there I got a call that said,
"Jojo💖" on it. How did he have my number still? I declined the call and then I changed his name to,
"Man whore🖕🏼🤢" and saved it. I put my phone down and not less then ten seconds later my phone started ringing again and guess who it was ... the man whore. I answered it and said,
"What the fuck could you possibly want and how do you have my number"
He sighed and said,
"Well a boyfriend has to know their girlfriends number don't they?"
"Don't you mean ex-girlfriend" I replied.
"Look Kaitlyn I'm sorry that text was from a month ago and-" I cut him off,
"And you actually love me ha yeah ok you just want this relationship to go on because you want whatever you win after tour yeah not going to happen Joseph" I replied.
"Look Kaitlyn I'm not going to lie that you weren't a bet, you were, but it wasn't a real bet I know that's confusing but I love you and wether you choose to believe me or not is your choice" he said.
"Hmmmmm I choooooose toooo NOT believe you" I said hanging up on him. I blocked his number and put my phone down. Just then we pulled up to the dance studio. I payed the driver and got out. I walked in and saw a lady working at a desk typing away on her computer.
"Hello I was wondering if there was any rooms open" I smiled.
"Yes there is room 3" she smiled.
I payed her ten dollars for an hour and walked down the hallway. I opened the door and started warming up.
-
•A half an hour later•
-
I just finished choreographing my dance and it turned out like this,

(Skip to 00:25)

After I finished I heard clapping behind me. I turned around and saw Joey standing there with the whole Magcon group.
"Hey guys" I smiled and then I looked at Joey
"Hey man whore" I said to him.
"Look Kaitlyn Joey loves you and last month is in the past" Matt said.
"Oh so you're speaking for him now" I rolled my eyes.
"Please Kaitlyn I don't love her I love you yeah I made a mistake yeah I hurt you but-but"
"But what Joey!" I screamed.
"She was going to hurt you" he screamed with tears rolling down his cheeks.
"Wha-what" I stuttered.
"She was going to hurt you" he whispered.
"Who was going to hurt me Joey" I said calming down.
"Madi. If I didn't act like I hated you she would've hurt you and I couldn't have that so I pretended like there was a bet so that you couldn't get hurt" he said looking down.
"She's crazy. My last girlfriend I had before you broke her leg because 'someone' hit her with a bike" he said emphasizing the word 'someone'.
I ran over and hugged him so hard that I couldn't breath. He hugged back and I looked at him. We both leaned in and kissed. But it wasn't just a peck. It was a passionate one. One filled with love. It was magical.
"Ewwwww" everyone screamed, really loud might I add.
"I love you" Joey whispered.
"I love you too" I whispered back we smiled and then left the dance studio. Today has been eventful.

_______________________________
Heyyyy everyone I hope you liked my new chapter and chapter 17 is coming soon😉❤