Chapter 18

Recap: As I was about to walk through the gate I looked back and saw a crying Joey running after me trying to get to me before I went through the gate. I frowned and looked away knowing that if I looked back I would change my mind.
To be continued
.............................................................
-
•At home•
-
I just got home from tour and I'm so depressed. Joey comes back in a month and I'm not looking forward to seeing him again. I know I know I'm probably exaggerating but how can you have a relationship without trust. It was just something Joey lacked in this relationship honestly. No trust, No relationship. I couldn't deal with a boyfriend who thought that I was cheating every single time I would hangout with my guy friends that just wouldn't be possible.
"Knock Knock Knock"
I walked downstairs and opened the door. It was Sophia. I smiled and let her in.
"Hey Soph"
"Hey Kait ... listen Mahogany said that Joey won't come out of his hotel room and that she was going to tell you but she didn't want to upset you buuuut you're the only thing that will get him to come out." She sighed.
"Well what do you want me to do he's more then 5 hours away from here AND he has a show tonight" I laughed.
"Ft Mahogany" she said.
"Why Maho-"
"Shush child just shush"
"Alright" I sighed.
I face timed Mahogany and she answered right away.
"Oh hey KAITLYN" she said emphasizing my name.
"Hey Mahogany" I laughed.
"Soooo joeywontcomeoutofthebathroombecauseyouleftandnowhessad" she said really quickly.
"I know I know Sophia already explained it to me just slide the phone under the door" I said.
"Alright" she said.
The phone slide under the door and I saw a crying Joey sitting on the toilet. When he saw me on FaceTime his face lit up.
"Ka-kaitlyn" he stuttered.
I laughed and said,
"Hey Jojo"
He smiled when he heard me call him that.
"You're still calling me that?" He questioned.
"Well what else would I call you?" I laughed. He laughed too and I said,
"Listen Joey I know you miss me and I know you're sad that I left but it's better this way. We need to take a break, maybe see other people. I know it will hurt at first, trust me I don't want to do this either but it's to prevent heartbreak. You know my grandfather always used to say 'love is like a four leaf clover, very hard to find but always there' if we're meant to be we'll find that four leaf clover and hopefully that four leaf clover will be you. So Joseph you better get up, wipe away those tears and get ready because you are going to be meeting a lot of your supporters today and I don't think they want to see a crying Joey Birlem up on that stage. Got it?" I told him.
"Yes Ma'am" he said standing up laughing. He picked up the phone that was still laying on the ground and walked out of the bathroom he handed the phone back to Mahogany and she said,
"Wow Kaitlyn you're a miracle worker! We've been trying to get him out of the bathroom for hours now and you're in there for less then ten minutes and he's out what did you tell him?" She asked.
"Just the truth" I shrugged.
We said our goodbyes and I hung up. Sophia left for dinner and I went back upstairs. This is going to be a loooong month.
_______________________________
Hey everyone it's a VERY VERY VERY short chapter today. I'm so sorry for that but I had to get something out for y'all to read so I hope you enjoyed this tiny chapter and Chapter 19 is coming soon😉