"It's okay your gonna be okay." England soothed.

"Don't worry about me. How's America?" I asked.

"H-he's okay." He began talking to someone else but didn't move the phone from his ear, "She's trapped under rubble. Yes I have her on. Okay. Nebraska I'm putting Japan on."

"O-okay." I looked up at the sky, but my eyes settled on the still standing North Tower, "If the South Tower fell then so will the North." I thought.

"Natalie!" Japan's voice made my fear lesson.

"K-Kiku." I blinked back tears.

"Are you alright?" He asked. I smiled at the way he made his L's sound like R's.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just....I can't get out. My leg is stuck and it's only a matter of time until the North Tower falls." I checked the pocket watch, only to find that it had stopped working. The hands were stuck at 9:59 a.m.

"We'll get you out before that then." I could hear the desperation in his voice.

"No. It's too dangerous. Wait until the North Tower falls. Then come find me." On the other end I could practically see Japan's eyes widening and him turning to the window.

"I can't just leave you there!"

"You can and you will. Please just listen to me! If you were in my position and I in yours...you would tell me the exact same thing." There was silence on his side.

"Your right. I would." Japan answered solemnly.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"10:17. Why?"

"I've been lying here for eighteen minutes and I just realized my glasses are gone." I giggled, "If that's not proof that I'm a dork then I don't know what is!"

"Well then you can rest assured that it is proof." Japan's smile made it through the phone and that fluttery feeling in my chest started again.

"Heh heh. Hey how's America doing? Are England and Canada like bodyguards now?" I smiled and looked at the debris my legs were under.

"He's regained consciousness, that's a good sign. And to answer your question about England and Canada, pretty much." Japan explained what each country was doing, meanwhile I found some nasty looking metal hanging down above my right arm. I couldn't really move it because I was pretty sure I'd broken that arm.

"Ha! Yeah even now France and England would still fight. Nothing stops those t-" Suddenly the North Tower started to fall. Some debris landed just above my head but it knocked loose the metal and it buried itself in my shoulder and my wrist and I cried out in pain.

"Natalie, are you okay?" Japan's voice made me snap back to reality.

"I'm fine. Just got some dust in my eyes that's it." I soothed, "Well I guess you can come find me now."

"Right. I have to give the phone back to America now. Sayonara?" Japan sounded so sad it nearly made me cry.

"Sayonara....." As there was a pause another piece of metal fell and impaled itself in my left side.

"Natalie..are are you okay?" America asked. Oh how sick I was of this question!

"I-I'm fine. Ah....how are y-you?" I cursed myself for stammering. I was losing so much blood there was a small outline of me in red.

"I'm okay...England, Japan, Germany, and Russia are coming to look for you."

"Well t-tell them to h-hurry."