"I hope you like tonight's dinner. It was made by me... is not as good as Kihyun's but it's edible."

"I'm not hungry." I pouted when I felt him stand next to my bed with a huge grin on his lips.

"Yes you are, now come on! Let's get you up." He gently pulled me up and out of the bed to take me towards the small wooden table where all my food was placed. "I wanted to give you some dessert but Jooheon said no... cuz you have been a really bad boy lately."

"I don't really care for dessert and besides like I said, I'm not hungry." I said stubbornly making Minhyuk glance at me with a small pout on his lips.

I could tell he was trying hard to be polite to me and to make me feel comfortable and all... but I just don't want him to do any of that stuff... I was angry, bitter, bitchy and ugh who knows what else.

He's wasting his time being nice to me.

I won't accept him and I'm not going to stay in this pack for long.

I will find a way out.

🐾🐾🐾

The sound of the rain filled my ears when I woke up from my short afternoon nap. The cool air hugged me gently when I pushed the blanket away from my body to get ready to sit up on the bed.

I noticed how dark and sullen the room I was in looked. The rain outside didn't help either but I could honestly say that it fits perfectly with my mood.

With how I was really feeling inside.

I sighed when I glanced at the small wooden table standing next to my bed with the food that Minhyuk prepared for me earlier today.

It was left untouched.

The nice smell of the food was already gone. The only scent in the air was the smell of the damp. The room's humidity was the only smell in the air when I inhaled deeply, but I could also smell the rain, the fresh smell of wet leaves and pine trees outside the room.

It was a nice smell.

I slid off the bed to get up and grab a book Minhyuk left for me to read because I had nothing better to do, but before I could get the book I heard a knock at the door.

My eyes quickly landed on the dark wooden door. My lips formed a straight line when I thought about who could it be.

It wasn't Minhyuk cuz the annoying beta always waltzes in after knocking and Kihyun was still probably recovering from the facial injury that I caused...

So...

Who could it be?

*knock knock*

"Umm... come in?"

I unconsciously crawled to the other side of the bed, away from the door as possible. I got down from it and crouched down with my eyes fixed on the door. I heard the uninvited guest grabbing the doorknob and twist it slowly, opening the door.

Then it hit me.

Like a full-scale disaster.

A sweet honey scent invaded my nose and embraced me whole. My entire body went limp when that honey scent got into my system.

I tried to fight it and tried not to be affected by it but it was so hard. My body was addicted to my mate's scent.

Then there he was.