Recovery

Ch. 11 Recovery

<HANNAH’S POV:>

I need to remember him. We went to his house and I remembered Cleaning his room with him when his Uncle Died. My Memory is regaining quickly, but I still don’t remember Peter. Right Now to me he’s just a stranger.

Will I ever remember him? I hope so.

“Can We go to the park?” I ask, as we walk down the streets of Manhattan.

“Sure.” He says, smiling.

We hang around the park for the whole day.

I decide to call my mom and see if I can spend the night at Peters.

M Hello?

H Hey Mom

M Hey, whats up, sweetheart?

H Uh, Can I spend the night at Peters? I want to see if we can get some of my memories back

M I will not have grandchildren in a few months if I allow this… correct?

H MOM OMG YOU DON’T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THAT OMG! (laughing)

M Then yes, bye Sweetie!

H Bye Mom! Little Weirdo

“Do I even want to know what she said?” Peter says, sitting on a swiNg laughing at my expression.

“No. No You do not.” I say, and sit next to him, and hold his hand.

“I don’t know if we ever broke up or not, what with everything that has happened, but if we did… Will you go be my boyfriend?” I say, looking into his eyes.

“I would be honored.” He says, and I play “Let Me Go” By Avril and Chad on my phone, and bring him to a slow dance.

“You know, this is the exact song we danced to after I asked you out.” He says.

“Really?” I say, in shock.

“Yeah.” He says, laughing.

“Well, it’s a good song!” I say, and hold him close to me. I smell his cologne. We dance for the whole song, and I start singing some of the parts.

“You really do have a good voice.” He says.

All of a sudden I get a memory back.

I’m just running in the park and singing “Pompeii” By Bastille when I see Peter, I slow down, but am still singing when he see’s me. I pretend to not see him and sit down on a bench, taking off my sweatshirt (Revealing my sports bra), put it in my bag, and take a sip of water.