Giant Mutant Lizard

Ch. 7 Giant Mutant Lizard

“PETER!” I scream/whisper

I grab my phone and call my mom.

H- MOM? Where are you guys?

M- Hannah, Hannah where are you?

H- Uh, Home, where are you?

M- No, no, no, honey you have to get out of there. Get out of there now

H- What? Why? Mom, what’s going on?

M- Honey, we’ve been taken by something. We’re at OSCORP, the thing is still home

H- Mom, Mom what is it?

M- HANNAH RUN!

-Line goes Dead-

“MOM?” I yell. Wait, where’s Peter.

“PETER?” I yell, running around the entire apartment.

I searched the entire Appartment but still can’t find him. I feel something move behind me and hear a muffled “RUN, HANNAH, RUN” I bolt right out of there and run to my room, the creature following me. With my window open, I climb out in time to see a giant mutant lizard with Peter in his grasp. I look at Peter, give a mock salute, and fall. A few seconds later, the very familiar Web catches me, and I roll off it onto the street. I run to OSCORP and find my mom and brothers tied to the GANALI device. I get a call from Peter. I guess he escaped.

“PETER!” I yell.

“Hannah, you have to get out of there now! Its Dr. Connors, he’s gone MAD! He turned himself into a giant lizard. Get out of there now!” He says

“I-I’m going to get everyone out” I say, and hang up.

I also start an antidote. 10:00, 9:59, 9:58. The clock ticks down and I pull the fire alarm, and set my family free. I get everyone out, and pull the ultimate safety protection lockdown on the room I’m in, that has the antidote, GANALI device, and me.

<PETER’S POV:>

“Hannah, Hannah! You Mother Hugger, Are You Serious?” I say, as she hung up on me.

“DAMNIT!” I yell, and shoot my web to the top of OSCORP. I see the Lizard climbing up the building, and climb into the 53 level.

“HANNAH!” I scream, and see her being held over the edge of the building.

I see her do a move only she could make, and Dr. Connors lets her go, causing her to fall of the building. I land on one of the windows, and see her falling. Falling further and further away.