Getting to Know Him

2nd person P.O.V :

   You got ready for the meetup and picked out an outfit. A casual black Marvel T-shirt, some ripped dark blue jeans, and a pair of red converse. "This is the one!" you say as you put on the outfit and check the time, the clock reads 4:35 so you have enough time to find the Mega-Burger, you pull out your phone and search directions to the fast food place then you realize that you might need to get a taxi and so you grab your purse and leave.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You arrive at the Mega-burger and hope it's the right one that Alfred wanted to meet up at, thankfully it was because you saw him outside of the fast-food place waiting for me his baby blue eyes lit up with happiness as soon as he saw you, and once you paid the driver and exited the taxi I was hug tackled by Alfred

"Oh my god (Y/N)!! dudette!! I thought you had totally flaked out on me!!" Alfred basically shouts, "What? Why would I flake out on the chance to make a new friend?" you say confused as to why he would think that, he shrugs it off and we walk inside, order our food and pick a table. While waiting for our order to be called out, you see the chance to start a conversation, and after a while of talking it starts to rain.

   You didn't realize that Alfred had left to go get the food until you heard the trey being set on the table, you ask him when the order was called out, "Oh! It was just a few minutes ago," and with that, he explained that he was texting his girlfriend and he had heard the order being called out, it took you a moment to let the word girlfriend sink in, you felt a sea of mixed emotions crash into you, but the most dominant ones were anger, sadness, and a slight feeling of betrayal. 

You quickly gathered your things and ran out of the Mega-Burger and into a nearby alleyway to seek shelter from the raging storm, thinking to yourself "This is what I get for falling in love with a stranger" a mix of tears and rain fall down your face. You heard Alfred crying out your name in hopes that he could find you, you quickly realized something that in that alleyway, you weren't alone, no... not alone by a long shot.

"Heya dollface" was the only thing you heard before a hand clamped over your mouth.