"Hey," Alec caressed my shoulders, "what's wrong?"

Behind her I saw Theo wince.

"It's him," I heard my voice croak, "he dumped me."

Alec's eyebrow knitted together, her brown eyes widened in horror. Before I could say something else, I found her arms hugging me closer and gently tapping me from behind. I cried so hard that my insides hurt.

"What happened? Did he say something to you?"

I shivered.

"Yesterday night at the club, I found him with a girl," I told her, "and he made it very clear that he's not interested in me anymore."

"Did tell you this? Did he tell you that he didn't like you? Did he tell you that he wants you gone?" Her eyes shone as she blurted out.

"No, he didn't say anything like that."

"He only told me to stay. I was the one who left him at first," I said, "But when I came back to him, he didn't want me."

She considered a moment, her head inclined to the side, her hands clasped with mine.

"Serena, I think you should go see him," Alec said wistfully, "ask him why he didn't want you when you came back."

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea." I managed, "what if he doesn't say anything? What if he answers everything with his actions?"

"Serena, it might still be a misunderstanding." Alec reminded me, "besides when everything's too late, nothing would be alright."

I thought for a moment.

True. I didn't want Adrian to be gone. I wanted him by my side. With him, I felt so complete. Life without him would be like living in Tartarus.

I want him back.
Ana, I'm getting my Adrian back.

Adrian

I had the happiest night of my life.

I hadn't thought she would come back to me. When she had left me yesterday, I thought I had lost her forever.
Ever since then I was sauntering down the lanes, and had ended up in the night club.

After a drink or two, I think it was more than two, maybe five or six or even more than that, I was completely sure that I had no intention of living another minute.

I had no reason to live. She had taken everything with her. The sunshine, the moonlight, days, nights, minutes, seconds; she had taken them away from me.

And I didn't want to live without them.
I did not want to live without her.

And then I heard her voice.

'Adrian, I'm sorry.'She told me.

I stared at her like I was seeing her for the very first time.

"Everything is alright, baby. Come into my arms."

I saw her approach me. I hugged her tight as he hands wrapped up around my shoulders. She accepted me.