Time to learn

I have to walk the opposite way now so he won't know where the cabin is. "So what's up mike" "Nothing just wondering what your up to today, I wanted to see if you maybe want to hang out with me and the gang Lucas and Dustin saw someone beat his high score" "I would love to but I'm gonna go study at Steves house" "Oh for What? And why Steve of all people" Where the fuck is Dustin!?!?! "Well I take high school math and he's the closest so i thought why not" Great now i have to go over there and check in that way if anyone asks he could say i was there "Oh i guess that makes sense but what about my sister or Johnathan?" "I already asked him earlier" we started walking up to the arcade How did I even end up here I WAS WALKING THE Opposite way ok never mind we were greeted by the rest of the gang "hey Mike, hey yanessa" I waved "Son of a bitch" I turn to see Dustin kicking the game. I gave him a Where three fuck were you look a tall guy walked up to us "easy on the game dude" Dustin gave him an upset look "Who the hell is madmax?!" He looked at all of us and stopped at me "Whos the girl?" "ANSWER THE QUESTION!!" "Ok ok, I'll tell you but only if I get a date with your sister" we all looked at Mike "No, no way" "Come on Mike" "I'm not prostituting my sister" "Fine, if your little friend takes my brother on a date then I'll tell you" they all looked at me I went wide eyed "What no!! No way!" Mike smirked and Keith sighed "No date no information" "Come on Yanessa please" I glare at Will "Fuck. No." After they were done fighting over this new person I grabbed Dustin's arm and stomped outside, "Ow yanessa your hurting me" "Good, where the hell did you go, ditcher" he laughed and said he was sorry "Whatever I still have to go to two houses now thanks to you, tell the boys I went to Steve's to study" he nodded and walked back inside.

~Dustin's P.O.V.~
Once I walked back in the guys and already sat down and were talking about yanessa actually "Hey dustin" "Yeah mike" "Where did yanessa go?" Will get up and panicked a little "Dont worry she's going to Steve's to study for her math test" they relaxed a tad "So guys who do you think madmax is?" "Dustin-Come on guys this is important ya know!" "Guys we should get going I wanna be home when yanessa gets there otherwise she'll be locked out" we all sighed and packed up our stuff and walked out to our bikes.

~Yanessa's P.O.V.~
I walked up to the house, knocked three times "Hel-oh uh hey yanessa right?" "Yeah hi Steve I need a favor" "Uh ok what's up" "Ok so I need you to say I was here studying with you for a math quiz, and if they ask I went straight home afterwards" "Wait what" "Come on pretty boy keep up, I need you to lie for me" "Um ok whatever" "Thanks bye" I started to walk into the woods towards the cabin I haven't really practiced my powers yet hmm i started to leave a trail of random flowers along trees that way I can get use to coming here. I did they secret knock and waited they door opened ever so slightly "El it's me" she grinned and opened the door all the way "Did you eat today" I looked back at her while hanging up my jacket she nodded no "Ok let's make something then ok" she seemed to start to warm up to me a little. After a two hours we managed to tell time and cook well hotdogs that is, "I have to get home now but I'll see you Wednesday ok?" "Ok" I smiled and hugged her, after making it out of the woods I felt my knees suddenly give out "What the hell?" I stood up but felt weak I shook it off and walked home. I was greeted by will and Johnathan at the table eating "Hey yanessa are you ok, you dont look to well" "Yeah I'm fine I just need to lay down for a bit" as I was walking down the hall way out of nowhere I was consumed by darkness.

Hello my beautiful people, I know I know I took my sweet time coming back but I'm feeling better now and I wanna get back into writing💕stay active(: