Fights

The next day I left the house hours early just to see eleven and hopper, he told me how to knock so they both know it's me or the boys. I sat there a little until I heard her open the door "Morning eleven, how are you feelings?" "I'm fine" she gave a sheepish smile. Me and her sat on the rug near the couch for awhile until it was time for me to go to school "I have to go but I'll be back later on ok" "ok" and with that I ran to school.

As I was walking into the school yard I hear a yelp "Hey freak!" I turn around annoyed I had to deal with him my first day back "What do you want troy?" "Where have you been?" "None of your business troy" I started to feel a tad pissed why am I getting so worked up over this? "Awe the freak was probably at ghostboys house the whole time, just didn't want to come back and deal with me huh" "In your dreams I was just sick that's all, and frankly I'm sick of your shit" a crowd started to form Great first day back and people think I'm about to fight "leave her alone troy" I looked to my side to see Mike next to me I smiled a bit "And if I don't what you gonna do about it frogface" I saw Mike starting to get pissed of "Let's just get to class mike" "Yeah frogface listen to your girlfriend" ok now I'm starting to get pissed off  "Just shut the hell up troy" me mike and the rest of us walked away I pulled Dustin aside "Meet me after school in the parking lot" "Why?" "Just do it" "ok fine". As school went on the more I wanted it to end so I can take Dustin to the cabin so me and him can teach el more words.

As I was walking to the lunch room I saw a crowd and I saw Lucas "Lucas what's going on?" "Mike and troy are about to fight" "What! Why!" "I'm not sure..." I pushed my way to the front "What the hell is going on here?!" "Frogface wouldn't keep his mouth shut, so I'm gonna shut it for him" "Shut up troy!!" Mike what are you doing!! "Mike, Troy!! STOP this right now go outside both of you now!!" They looked at me with shock "I said now!" They walked outside I turn to the other kids "Shows over eat your lunch" once I walked out i saw troy walking away "What the hell happened in there mike" "He was talking bad about you..." awe He s so sweet "Mike that's sweet you tried to stand up for me" he just stood there, silently "Let's go back inside with the guys and eat ok" he gave a slight nod. Lunch went on and we talked about plans after school, I must have spaced out I didn't notice until a hand was waving in my face "Are you ok Yanessa?" "Yeah I'm fine why do you ask will?" They gave each other looks and shrugged and went back to talking. Finally it was the end of the day and now I can go to th- Hey Yanessa can we talk? Why does Steve wanna talk to me, how does he even know my name?? "Uhh hey Steve what's up?" "I saw you hanging out with the nerds and I was wondering if you knew anything about the fight between mike and my little brother?" SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT "Yeah why?" "I heard what he was saying about you and I'm sorry he can be a dick sometimes" "Oh uh no worries it's fine" "Ok then, I'll let you go bye" "bye" Hmm he's one strange guy "Hey Yanessa why did you wanna meet up again?" "Oh yeah um did you wanna come with me to the cabin to teach eleven some more words?" "Yeah sure why not" "Ok great" on our way there mike somehow crossed our path "Hey guys where ya going?" "Oh hey mike, me and dustin are just going for a walk" "Oh yeah right sorry buddy but I've gotta go bye mike, bye yanessa" we both said "Bye" at the same time we laughed I have to walk the opposite way now so he won't know where the cabin is.

Yes I'm alive and I'm so sorry I haven't updated I have writers block bit don't worry I'll start updating more soon enough and sorry for the crappy chapter lol have a good night/day see ya later wheelers●