Under control?

It's been a couple hours and me dustin and will are debating on telling the others but while we were in the living room i heard dustin say something "Maybe we should tell hopper, maybe he will know where we can keep her safe" i look at will and we all decided it is a good idea i went to the phone and called the station "Hello may i speak to chief hopper it's urgent" "He hasn't come in yet but ill tell him you called whats your name and where are you located at?" i sighed thinking it would take awhile before he would show up "Im at the byers residents" "Ok ill send him that way right now" "Ok thank you bye" i hung the phone up but i couldn't help but pace back and forth waiting for him to show up "Yanessa would you sit down please" "I can't sit down dustin, im worried what if this hopper guy hurts her, or he tries to hurt one of you guys" "Yanessa he won't hurt any of us, he's on our side" "How are we so sure! What if he's being paid to do this!" i yelled without realizing that i had vines all around my legs, so when i tried to walk i tripped myself. Then while me and the guys were still yelling at each other we all stopped because we heard someone knocking on the door, we all share a look and i ran to the door the guys went over to the window "It's hopper, let him in" i groaned and opened it a little bit and started questioning him "Who sent you here to spy on us!" "Yanessa calm down, get over here and will is going to talk to him" dustin was pulling me back to the kitchen, then i heard hopper ask us why we called him here we all stayed silent until eleven came out of the bathroom "Oh my god! is that her...she's back...wait how!" Dustin got up and walked over to hopper and started to explain to him how i got here back here and what my powers are.

*Hopper's P.O.V*

"Ok so let me get this straight...Will's cousin" "My name is yanessa" " Ok sorry yanessa has powers almost like eleven, and she got her out of the upside down?" "Yeah basically" "Kids listen to me...we can't just let eleven walk around town we need to keep her somewhere safe" "And where the hell do you think she'll be safe at" Yanessa seemed so calm but you could see the anger in her eyes "I have a cabin in the woods...me and her can stay there" "I get to visit her everyday...she can teach me more about my powers and i can teach her some things deal?" "Fine under one condition" "Ok fine, but you three can't tell anyone...got it" they nodded and we all looked over at eleven i asked her if she would like to come live with me eleven" "Yes" and just like that i got her old clothes and we went to the cabin but i had to bring the boys and yanessa that way yanessa could walk here after school and the boys would know where she was. Lets just hope nothing goes wrong.

*Yanessa's P.O.V.*

On the way the the cabin i had the window down and was able to create a little mushroom path so i wouldn't forget where it is. Once we got there me eleven and the boys looked around "Ok lets clean this place up" we turn to see hopper with a broom me and eleven were fanning out some blankets Dustin had a sponge and was in the kitchen scrubbing the counters and the window, Will was sweeping on the opposite of hopper, in the moment it felt as if everything was at peace, lets just hope it stays that way i just wish we could tell lucas or mike but we can't put them in danger more than what we already put ourselves in by bringing el back from the upside down. Soon enough we finished cleaning and hopper was taking me and the boys home first we dropped dustin off "Bye Will! Bye Yanessa! see you guys at school tomorrow!" i laughed an waved bye to him next was me and will before our moms notice we are gone. "Thank you hopper and im sorry for being rude to you earlier and im sorry i covered you cabin with flowers you can cut them so it won't attract attention to it" he smiled and told me that he''s going to keep one something inside me was happy, im glad i can finally go back to school and got home and be with Jonathan and my mom and Joyce, lucas and mike. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my chest started to hurt i clinch onto it and my breathing was unsteady "Will!" i looked over to see that joyce was standing on one of the flowers i made earlier "Yanessa honey me and your mother thought you were missing, whats wrong are you ok" "Yeah im fine aunt joyce, i just need to rest thats all" i was still holding onto my chest when i felt someone hug me fairly tight i look up a bit and to see mike "I missed you so much yanessa, i thought i lost you" "Mike...follow me to my room" "Ok...are you hurt whats wrong" i told him i put a flower up earlier and that joyce was standing on top of it, i closed the door as i felt that pain go away "Mik- i was interrupted by his lips on my own i kissed back immediately and when he pulled away i felt sad "Im sor-sorry i-i-i just missed you so much" i smiled and told him it was ok, then he asked me if i was going to school with him and the rest of the gang i nodded yes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AAHHHH!!! yes finally an update im so sorry it took so long ive been busy with school and i want to say thank you guys for being so patient with me an for the support much love for you all until then see ya later wheelers💜