Chapter Twenty Two|| Pictures

Mulai dari awal

"Give her a minute." He spoke and I sighed doing so. 

Sure enough, the door unlocked once more and she stuck her hand through the opened crack and there in her hand sat a piece of paper with what looked to be an address. 

"That's where he said he was going." 

"Thank you, Maya, in the meantime I'm having some of my men from the FBSI stay here and guard your house, okay? Keep the doors and windows locked. I'll be in touch." She nodded quickly shutting the door back and I felt sorry for the poor girl. 

She was utterly terrified. 

"We need to go soon. It's already getting dark." I reminded my team to which they nodded in agreement. 

"Lets hope we don't show up to a massacre." Claire grumbled. 

After a forty minute drive we drove up on the huge party. 

"Oh you've got to be kidding me! There's like three two people here! We'll never find him." Brian spoke. 

"Then we divide. Everyone has a gun and ammo?" They nodded. 

"Wesley, notify the bureau we need some backup just in case. It's larger than we anticipated." 

"On it, Chief." He shot back and I flinched at the word and he visibly pale noticing what he just said. 

"Im so sorry, Emily, I wasn't thinking. I-" He was quick to speak and I held my hand up stopping him. 

"You're fine, Wes. Lets just get this over with." 

The house and land around it was huge. People were spread out everywhere laughing and dancing. People are so stupid! Who comes to a party when there is a literal psycho on the loose killing people left and right?!

I tried not to make a scene, though, people were giving me weird glances. I guess I wasn't exactly dressed for the occasion. 

"Have you seen Karl Allen?" I asked a random girl who shook her head. 

"Haven't seen him!" She called out over the pounding music. 

I groaned moving from one person to the next. Someone had to have seen him. What if he changed his mind? 

As I walked further through the back yard I seen two males arguing far away. One looked to be shaking his head and the other threw his hands up as if he was exasperated. 

My eyes furrowed...that's him!

"KARL!" I shouted running towards him through the bodies of people. 

He turned startled and saw me and his eyes widened. He took off in a dead sprint and I wanted to smack myself for being so reckless. I shouldn't have yelled.

"Stop! FBSI!" I yelled gripping my gun as I hurried after him. 

I grabbed a walkie that was clipped to my hip and brought it to my lips. 

"I FOUND KARL. I REPEAT I FOUND KARL! Subject is on the run. Taking a B line for the woods." I spoke and pushed myself to run harder. 

"Karl! I just want to help!" I yelled and then I heard them...gunshots

I whipped out my gun doing a three sixty trying to see where they were coming from. I turned seeing Karl gone and I growled in frustration. 

I heard more fired as people were screaming and running. 

"EVERYBODY GET DOWN, NOW!" I screamed and I raised my gun moving in closer to the house. 

Through the crowds of people I saw Wesley emerging holding his gun as well looking panicked.