Chapter 25 - christmas again

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Just being in his arms helped with the sleep, no burning, no nightmares just him and Fred. I love him.

We can't do anymore than cuddling whilst in the burrow, I have someone walking in my room every five minutes.

I do love the weasleys though.

I didn't work with the weasleys on Christmas Eve, I went last minute shopping then I wrapped all my presents before it was time to sleep.

That night I wrap my arms around George and rest my head on his chest.

"I love you. So much" I whisper, George smiles a tired smile.

"Good." He laughs, I laugh as well and kiss his cheek.

"Goodnight Georgie" I tease, George rolls his eyes.

"Goodnight, Cleo" he murmurs before slowly falling asleep.

I stay awake only for a few minutes whilst listening to his heart beat and his light snoring before gently slipping under as well.

In the morning we wake up to the sound of footsteps walking down the stairs and the jolly sound of everyone saying Merry Christmas.

I rub my eyes groggily and sit up, George wraps his arm around my side and kisses the back of my neck.

"Merry Christmas!" Fred bursts open the door, I laugh and shake my head.

"Ditto" I mutter before getting up.

I shoo both the boys out of my room before sliding on some skinny jeans and a Christmas sweater, I head down stairs for a cooked breakfast and then we get to open some presents.

I decide to only open two then save the rest for after dinner.

I open the one from Molly and the one from Ginny, I get a scarf with mine and Georges initials on from Molly.

"Molly! You shouldn't have! It even has Georges initials on, that's adorable. Thank you I love it" I hug her tightly, Ginny got me a muggle book with the help of hermione, as they both know I love to read muggle novels.

I grab the twins hands and drag them outside,

"We will be right back!" I tell Molly as she already makes a start on the Christmas dinner.

"Right, since your early Christmas present was the shop! I only you two someone small" I disapperate with them to the shop.

Inside the shop by the door were two large boxes, one with G on and one with F.

The boys smile at each other then at me, they rip open the wrapping paper to reveal their gifts.

Two new freshly pressed suits lay before them, Fred and George both hug me tightly before thanking me.

"These are amazing! How could you afford these?" Fred asks, I tap the side of my nose and smirk.

"Come on, your mother will be wanting us back" I remind them, they grab their suits before we all disapperate to the burrow.

The boys show Molly their suits and then Molly thanks me.

A few hours filled with board games, talking and (for me) reading, it soon reached dinner.

Fred and George tugged at a Christmas cracker, I watch them with amusement until Harry's conversation catches my attention. I overhear him talking about snape making an ubreakable vow and then another thing to do with Draco. He speaks with Remus and a couple others so I don't bother them.

I make a mental note to speak with Draco malfoy once we return to Hogwarts.

As I normally do I sit with George and Fred during dinner which was rather entertaining.