I checked myself in the mirror, feeling kind of naked without my hoody covering me. My hair still wet from the shower and my eyes that seem brighter since well…forever. One more quick glance in the mirror and headed downstairs to hear my angel’s laughter. I reached the family room and stood leaning against the doorframe with my arms crossed against my chest still haven’t been noticed by them because they were too busy laughing.

Finally after taking in my mate’s beauty, I broke their laughter “So, what’s so funny?“ They snapped their head to me. Grams looking guilty, while my mate looks like she’s going to burst in laughter in any moment as she tries to cover it up.

Curious I was going to ask them what they were talking about but stopped when I saw something  like a book on grams lap “it that-“ I moved closer trying to get a better look and to my horror it was none other than my childhood album. Full of only embarrassing pictures of me that my grams took, so she can blackmail me in the future; oh boy did it work.

With wide eyes I took the damn book, walked to the kitchen with grams and Leah following, turned on the stove and held the album above it until it caught on fire. “Adrian, don’t do that” exclaimed Grams trying to reach out for the album, but I held her at arm’s length.

After it caught on fire I went through the back door and dumped it on the barbeque, watching it burn making sure all pictures were unrecognizable. Then turned to see Leah with an amused look and Grams looking everywhere but me.

 “So how about dinner everyone” said grams with a smile on her face, “Grams” I growled “You said that you didn’t have any more pictures of me” “well… I lied but that is the last album I have that you now burnt….you know I worked hard on that scrapbook” she said with a pout turning back to walk pass Leah only to whisper in her ear “But that’s not the last of the pictures I have of him” she walked inside with a smirk on her face. I groaned.

Leah giggled but didn’t follow her, she came up to me giving me a hug that I didn’t return, because I was too busy scowling. “Aw come Adrian, you looked so adorable in those pictures” she said trying got cheer me up which didn’t but brightened up when she kissed me on the lips, though she did pull away to quickly for me to deepen the kiss.

I pouted at her, “Later” she whispered seductively as she walked inside the house while dragging me. We entered the kitchen to see grams cooking, “Do you need any help?” Leah offered, “oh no, why don’t you and Adrian go up to his room and stay there for while I finish cooking.” I didn’t need to be told twice so I grabbed Leah’s hand which was relatively smaller than my own and guided her to my plain room.

I opened the door and let her through first; she looked around my room, and then started to wonder to different places and checking them out. I just sat on the bed watching her and maybe mentally undressing her and possibly claiming her as mine ‘ours’ corrected my wolf, yeah sure I just agreed, no point in arguing with him.

I was too busy daydreaming about Leah that I didn’t notice her come up to me and do something totally unexpected.

She touched my ears, well more like rubbing it. “There’re quite soft you know” she complimented while feeling them; startled I flinched back.”Oh, sorry…I was just curious” she mumbled. “Uh no it’s fine, just not used to people touching them” I explained. “Ok…so does that mean I can see your tail” she asked with her eyes sparkling.    

Still feeling insecure, agreed anyway, sooner or later she was going to see them so why not now and get it over with I thought. I stood up and turned around; I looked to see her reaction of running away but instead she bent down and reached out grabbing carefully like it’s going to break. Giggling, she asked “Does it like move, you know like a normal tail.”