Chapter 08 - Date night

I've seen her taking a deep deep breath, and 1...2....3

"OH MY GOODNEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE!!!!!! YOU'RE DATING WITH LUCA!!! HOW COOOOOOL, YOU NEED A DRESS, AND MAKE-UP AND....AND..."

"Shelly please not that loud."
"Fine, but aren't you excited, every time Xandy asks me out I'm sooo super excited! Aren't you? Luca is a super great guy, he's everything you can wish for and even more!" She looked at me with big puppy eyes. I looked at her and smiled widely.

"Shelly I'm excited, I just don't really into the scream and shout thing. But you're right I don't know what should I wear, and I'm so tired. Do you think you can let me go home to at least sleep a few hours before the date?" I looked at her with my best puppy eyes which always worked.

"Yes sure I can handle everything here, just go and have some fun with him." She smiled warmly. "Do you need any help with the dress or make-up? I can help you with anything."

"No thanks, I think I'll be fine.Bye, Shelly, thanks for everything, really."
"Of course, Bye Rory, oh and don't forget tomorrow afternoon movie night at your place and I want to hear every single detail." She looked  at me wickedly.

With that I went home, and I collapsed on my bed. A few houres later my alarm went off. I felt myself more energetic then I felt in days. I went into the bathroom to take a shower, as the relaxing water was running down on my body, I couldn't help but think of Luca. Should I tell him now that I'm a witch and I know what he is? But what if he rejects me because of that? And does he know what happened 12 years ago, and if he does, what if he thinks like the elders and blames us for his beloved mother's death? I wouldn't survive that. I started to get really upset. Questions were swireling around in my head, and I felt a rising panic attack.

NO! Rory it'll be fine. I took several deep breaths, it's just a date. I've got time to get to know him, and if he rejects me I'll have one date which could be like a dream, and I can think about it whenever I get sad. I shot down the water, and got out from the shower, then grabbed a towel and dried myslef. I went back to my room and put my favourite lotion on my body. I let my haire down to look a littly messy in a sexy way then put my dress on.

 I let my haire down to look a littly messy in a sexy way then put my dress on

Just as I finished my make-up, the doorbell rang. My heart sped up, he's here oh my God, okay, I think I'm ready, or I hope so.  I went to the door and with all my courage I opened it. And Holy shit!!! There stood my beautiful imprint, With dark jeans and button down shirt with a jacket on him, he looked elegant and sexy. He looked at me too from the bottom to the top of my head, his mouth slightly open.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen Angel." I blushed and looked down, playing with my skirt, I smiled shyly, he's calling me angel again, I felt so happy at this moment.

"Thank you, you look very impressive too." He chuckled a bit in his deep sexy voice then he came closer and take my hand into his big rough palm, then he leaned down so his breath was hitting my ear.