Chapter 3 - First steps

So here is the new chapter :) enjoy!!! :D Michelle's picture (Sabrina Carpenter)

As I started to eat my pancakes, my panic slowly vanished away, although I was still uncomfortable a little bit with so many werewolves around me.

"So... Are you new in town? Because I don't remember seeing you here, and you know I know everyone, cause everyone comes here all the time some of them twice or three times a day, and you know I was just thinking that hey I haven't seen that girl yet maybe she is new. So when have you arrived? What's your name? Where are you from? My name is Michelle, but everyone calls me Shelly, you can call me Shelly if you want too." The girl who gave me the pancakes was speakin so fast It was really hard to follow everything that she said. She was short probably my size. She has long blond hair and she looked at me with bright excited eyes. She seemed cheerful and really friendly.

"Umm... Hi! I'm Aurora, I arrived yesterday, and I from New York."
"Wow New York I've always wanted to see it. Is it nice? I'm sure it's a lot different from this place. It's so big and there's a lot of people don't you think? And wow you have a beautiful name but it's a little bit long like mine. Don't you have a nick name? I'd love to call you by your nick name can I?" I couldn't help but laugh a little. She had so much energy.
"Well some of my friends calls me Rory, so you can too if you'd like to." I said smiling.
"Oh yes absolutely!! We should do something together one of these days, what do you think?" She looked at me so hopeful, I just couldn't say no to her.
"Yes, it sounds real fun I'm totally in it."
"Oh, that is so cool! We could go shopping or even have a girly night!" She looked like a little puppy, she jumped up and down so excited
"Actually I have a few films what I haven't had time to watch. You could come over some times." She just seems so sweet. She wouldn't hurt me, would she? I can only hope.
"Oh my...really?! I'd totally loved to!!!!!"
"Shelly the order is ready!" Yelled someone from the kitchen.
"I should probably go back to work, and leave you eat, but we'll talk later. I'm so so excited and curious about everything in connection with you!!!"

She then left me with my food and coffee, and served others too. After this little chat I felt a bit braver and I hesitantly looked around. It seemed everybody still was wondering what a 'human' is doing here but they couldn't actually interrogate me. The law of supernaturals strictly forbid it to let humans know about us. I'm guessing they already mindlinked to their Alpha and soon I'll meet with the most feard werewolf in the world. From this thought shivers run down my spine and I wanted to crawl back under Jays protection. No no!! I'm brave I can do this! I just hope they won't find out I'm a witch.

As I finished my breakfast, I went to speak with Shelly because suddenly I had an idea.

"Hey Shelly..."
"Hey Rory! What's up? Can I help you with anything? Need anything? You can tell me I can help with anything!!" I just smiled at her.
"No. I was just thinking. Do you think I could work here too? I really need a workplace and this seems to be a good job. What do you think?"
"Yey! It'd be soo nice to work together with my very new best friend! And actually yes, one of our workers is expecting a pu...baby and her ma...husband wants to keep her home to relax, so yes you totally can. You can start tomorrow if you'd like." Wow, it was cute and a bit funny how she almost slipped.
"That's just perfect. So I guess We'll meet tomorrow morning" I smiled at her.
"Yeh. See ya! Bye, have a nice day Rory!"

I walked out and let out a sigh of relief. I survived my first enconter with wolves and it wasn't even that bad. I slowly walked home, and packed my things out to their place. I went in one of the rooms and I packed all my magic things and Spell book(Grimoir) out.

 I went in one of the rooms and I packed all my magic things and Spell book(Grimoir) out

(Watch just the room, Aurora doesn't look like this)

After I finished I went to the living room and called Jay. I already miss him and Mitch so much.

"Hi Sweetpie!" Ah it's Mitch.
"Hey Mitch, how are you? Where's the annoying imprint of yours?"
"Oh he is right here under me, if you know what I mean." "No Mitch give me my fucking phone and don't tell her such things she's still my baby sister she don't have to know'" Blahh. Yee there'rethings what I really don't want to know, hear or see, and one of the things is my brother having sex.
"Should I call you back later?" I asked.
"Oh, no I can talk. How was your first day? Have you met with any of them? Any panic attecks?" asked Mitch, while in the background I could hear my brother's moans. "No Mitch.... oh.. fuck.. don't..stop....." I blushed heavily, I think I'm too innocent for this to hear.
"
Uhm, yeah...., my day was fine. I met with a few of them, and I think I got a friend too, and a job in a little caffee, and they think I'm human."
"That's wonderful sweetpie. You're so brave, We're truly proud of you." "Yeah right there.... Mitch don't stop...... I'm almost there......Ahhh..." Ok I had enough
"Mitch I call you tomorrow ok? I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm ok."
"Ok sweetpie, Bye, and take care please! Love you!" I hung up, and sat down on my couch. That was just uhh.

The rest of my day was furtunetally uneventful and calm. I watched some films, and I made some potions for some of my regular customers. I went to bed early, caus I know tomorrow will be a long day, and I had a feeling that tomorrow something is going to happen and it will change my whole life.