Tae Turned around to look at Jungkook. He Looked stunning. As stunning as ever. Every inch of his face perfect. The Long lashes that brushed his cheek bone when he blinked, His flicks that covered his eyebrows, his high cheek bone and his sharp Jawline. 

How could he not stare? His man was beautiful

How could he not stare? His man was beautiful. ( Seriously. WTF, How Is he Human?) 

His man....Taehyung's heart clenched painfully. 

Jungkook waves at Taehyung and walked past him to sit down. 

No Hug. No Hello. No Smile. 

Taehyung smiled painfully. 

" So Kookie, What would you like to eat? I can get you Puffs, Burger, Pizza, Cheese Cakes and We have Chicken stuffed rolls along with spring ro---" 

Taehyung looked up, Mouth pursing closed tightly. 

Jungkook was glaring at his phone. He was typing something again. Again. AGAIN. He hadn't heard one thing the older had said. 

Taehyung felt himself tearing up. He Quickly turned away from Jungkook and Wiped the tears that managed to escape from his eyes and then turned back around blinking furiously to keep the rest of his tears from falling. 

Taehyung walks towards the back of the shop and came back out, sitting down in front of Jungkook, placing two glasses of Iced Americano's. 

Jungkook's favorite. 

Taehyung looked at Jungkook. 

He LOOKED at Jungkook. 

This was Jungkook, yes. But This was not the man he fell in love with. 

5 years, 3 of which Taehyung has felt alone. 

Alone, Ignored and left behind.

He doesn't feel loved anymore. His love for Jungkook is endless, but the younger shows little to no emotions when around him anymore. 

Suddenly, Jungkook shot up, " Taehyung, I have to go! These Fuckers still haven't understood the fucking deal. Idiots! " He moved towards the door. 

" Wait Jungkook! Stop! You just came! " Tears prickled your eyes painfully. 

Jungkook simply sighs and turns around still staring at his phone, " Tae this is Important, I can meet you again sometime else. " 

That was it. A Choked sob left his mouth. 

Jungkook finally looks up. He looks up to see tears streaming down Taehyung's face. He clenched his jaw. He could see Pain in Taehyung's eyes. 

" Why are you crying now? I told you I will come back sometime el---" 

" When, Jungkook? In another 2 months? Or will it be 5 months this time? Or a year, Kook? When? When will you come to meet me? " Another sob left the brunettes beautiful pink lips. 

" I will come when I have time, Taehyung. Stop being a child about it. " 

" What? " Taehyung's eyes widened. He was incredulous. How could Jungkook say that? " What did you say? Childish? " 

Jungkook Nodded. " I am the CEO of Jeon Co-operation. My Business is Important. " 

Taehyung's heart broke. Jungkook confessed that his Business is more important than his lover. His lover who was nothing but a man with a pitiful past. 

Taehyung's expression fell. There was nothing on his face at that moment. He felt stupid for crying over a man who didn't even have feelings for him anymore. 

"Jungkook, I'm going to let you go. Go." Still Expressionless. 

Expressionless on the outside, Dying  inside. 

Jungkook smiled and nodded, Moving towards the door, Hand on the handle to pull the door and step out. Taehyung's voice rang out again. 

"Go, and don't ever come back." Taehyung's heart bled. It bled. His heart hurt so much, the pain almost made his lungs still. No air left or entered his nose. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wooohooooo *Sips coffee* 

So. 

Sup, Peeps?