"Hold up Tasha!" Hanna shouted putting Jaiden on her hip as she slipped on her slippers. In less than twenty-four hour's time, I will be married! Hanna thought to herself feeling a flutter of happiness in her chest. If you would have told her ten years ago that she would be marrying the twins from next door she would have laughed in your face and called you crazy.

Walking down the corridor to the lift area Hanna stopped outside her father's Richard room to notify him that his grandchildren have arrived back from their trip. Her dad was meant to have gone with them but at last minute he cancelled as he said he rather have a quiet day. Hanna was concerned about her dad isolating himself, coming to her wedding she realised that he is the only single person in their group. Dad didn't want to bring anyone with him for the company, as he was always with Andrea and Paul who were Justin and Jackson parents. Hanna thought to herself that as soon as she gets home she would have to look at some sort of companion for her father as she doesn't want him to go back into his deep depression when her mother died.

As Hanna neared his room she noticed that his door was ajar so she didn't bother to knock as she pushed the door wider.

Hanna father name was on her lips, just as she was about to call out she saw him back out of the bathroom area to land on the bed. Hanna noticed he was wearing nothing but his boxers. Before she could say anything Andrea came naked out the bathroom jumping onto of her father on the bed kissing him. Hanna's mouth was hanging open with shock as she quickly backed out of the room before she could be seen.

Her dad was having an affair with Andrea. An affair with Andrea... Her dad was having an affair with Andrea! Andrea.... Her soon to be husbands mother. Andrea who is married to Paul.

Hanna slowly walked to the lift pressing the button down. Oh goodness, how is Paul going to feel when he finds out. How could her dad do this? How could Andrea do this to Paul? How long has this been going on?

Stepping into the lift Hanna looked in the mirror and noticed a tear drop from her eye to land on Jaiden head.

"Oh my gosh my wedding is ruined," Hanna whispered to herself. As soon as she tells Justin and Jackson they will have it out with her father and tell Paul. No wedding.

The lift doors opened on the ground floor. Hanna stepped out walking to the lobby past the bar area. If she tells Justin and Jackson there will be no wedding. That much is certain and Hanna wants to get married. All her family and friends are here why should two people ruin her wedding day.

"Hey, beautiful," Justin whispered in Hanna's ear coming up behind her.

Jackson came from the other side his arm coming to rest around her waist as he pressed a chaste kiss to Hanna's lips then another one on Jaiden's head.

"Hi," Hanna said looking at her two men. Looking into their bright blue eyes she made a decision then not to tell them about what she has seen in her father hotel room. Tomorrow is her day. The day after she will tell her secret. In the meantime, she just has to find a way to speak to her father and let him know he has forty eight hours to break it off or come clean.