Chapter 32

Uploaded on 23-07-16 (Second upload in 15 hours whoop whoop)

Natasha house was a hive of activity. As soon as we got inside I told the girls to make their way to the boy's room and settle there till we were ready to come and get them.

I saw Andrea weaving in and out of Marcus bedroom that was located on the ground floor. Paul stood to the side of the room holding his chin with his hand his main focus was what was going on in that room.

"Thank god you made it." Andrea said as we approached. She drew her two sons in her arms hugging them tightly and then she done the same to me. "He has finally woken up."

"Is he alright?" Jackson asked trying to see into the room but his view was blocked by multiple medical personnel.

I managed to see Melissa off to the side with a clip board in her hand talking to a doctor I assume.

Paul nodded looking pleased. "He could barely speak but he seemed to know who we all were no brain damaged." He looked away. "But he couldn't feel his legs."

"No!" I cried turning my face into Justin shoulders. Marcus was a proud man, he been through so much and now he unable to walk.

Andrea sniffed. "We need to pray that it will all work out for the best. The doctor already said that it might not be permanent it due to him being in a coma for so long it will take some time for his body to figure itself out in other words."

"I hope so." Jackson said. He squeezed my hand then nodded to the room when the doctors began clearing out.

The only ones that was left in the room was Natasha and Max who sat either side of his bed. Marcus was sat up right in the bed holding on to Natasha hand. His face looked a lot slimmer as he lost a lot of weight. He still had the drip coming out from his nose that was feeding him vital nutrients.

We all quietly walking into the room. Andrea rushing over to where max was to sit on his lap to take Marcus other hand.

He gave her a small smile seeing that it was his mother. He was clean shaven but his black hair was longer to his chin.

"Hello brother." Justin and Jackson said in unison.

Marcus looked at them grinning. He nodded mouthing the word hello. I waved at him in the middle of the two of them.

His eyes drifted down to my extended stomach then back up to his younger brothers. He didn't say a word but nodded at me in greeting the same way he just done with his brothers.

"So what did the Doctors say?" Andrea asked getting down to business stroking her son's hand. I could feel the joy radiating off her.

Natasha cleared her throat looking at Marcus tears flowing from her eyes. "They said that he would need some physiotherapy to get him back on his feet. He does have feelings in his legs. He could feel the doctors touch on his legs. So that give us hope. He just been immobile for so long..."

Marcus squeezed her hand mouthing 'I am going to be alright.'

"I know honey." Natasha said firmly. "You are going to be walking again in no time."

After spending some time listening to them talk about how Marcus is going to get better and what his routine will be like I decided to go and look for my girls.

I still felt out of sorts. It wasn't like them to cry like that at us leaving. I found the girls in the boy's room sitting on the bed talking.

"My dad is awake now." I heard MJ say.