Chapter 8

Uploaded on 21/03/16 chapter dedicated to all you fab readers.

After leaving the hospital. I had Natasha to drop me and the kids off at Lisa place.

The girls ran in kicking off their shoes to run to the little den that Lisa made for them.

"Hello to you too." Lisa said when the girl pushed passed her to their little place.

"Hi," I hugged her. "Where's Nathan?" I asked

"He still at work for another couple of hours. I think he said he might be flying out tonight to L.A" Lisa guided me to the living room. She had a glass of red already poured waiting for me.

I sat on her leather sofa crossing my legs.

"You don't mind having them all night tonight?" I asked. She use to do it all the time when we were back in England. "Since Nathan is not here. I don't want to intrude on your private time." I took a sip of wine.

She shook her head. "I let them play. After a while they conk out. I don't hear from them all night. They sleep like the dead. Me and Nathan could get up too all sorts and they don't wake up."

I closed my eyes leaning my head back. "Lease... Please tell me you haven't been getting funky with my little girls in the house."

"Stop being a prude. They in the room down the hall." She stared at me wide eyed. "Are you telling me that you and Daniel don't have sex?"

I blushed taking a sip of wine. "It's been a while." It's wasn't something I easily admitted. I was embarrassed. I feel as if he doesn't fancy me anymore. "He is not as adventurous as he use to be."

Lisa laughed. "You mean cause he always wanted to do you in the ass."

"Sh!" I held my fingers up to my mouth. "The girls can hear you."

Lisa waved me off. "They are watching ice age. We won't see them to their hungry. So..." She scooted closer to me. "What is the goss?"

I rolled my eyes. "I am planning on seducing him tonight. We still have not christened the bed."

Lisa poured some more wine in my how empty glass. "And me and Nathan done that on the first night. And where you're sitting."

"Ewe." I moved over into another patch. "I knew you were an S E X addict." I spelt out.

"So what are you going to wear?" Lisa asked me handing not me a bag of English walker crisps.

"I don't know." I popped a crisped into my mouth. "How did you manage to get these over here?"

"You have no idea the lengths I have to go too find a place that does foreign food." She say up straighter on the couch. "I have some baby dolls that you could wear. Follow me upstairs."

I checked in on the girls in the den that Lisa created for them. They smiled when they saw me. I saw they were snacking on popcorn laying on their tummy.

I went upstairs seeing that their house was smaller than my own. It only had three bedroom whilst mine had four. It was easy to spot the master bedroom as Lisa kept the door open.

I saw her walking backwards and forth from the bed with items of clothing.

I walked in to bedroom to see various of items on the bed.

Lisa came up to me with a barely there night dress to drape it across my front to measure me.

"Just as I thought." She clicked her tongue. "you're slightly smaller than me." She sighed putting the dress back in the hook. "Never fear. I was skinny last year."