Chapter 33

Uploaded on 11-08-2016

I made the girls their breakfast as soon as they came down in the morning. Jackson helped them get ready with their morning routine. I couldn't bend as much being as my pregnancy bump has gone a lot bigger. I am less than two months from my due date.

I placed the cereal on the table in the place where the girls normally eat. They came running into the room in matching red dresses. Their hair in messy pig tails.  They seem happier now in the past six weeks as Laura has not been allowed in the property.

I raised my eyebrow at Jackson when he came walking into the room a moment later. He looked grumpy at my silent question. The girls were always trying to get him to brush their hair in the morning. Jackson being good at everything he found it hard doing pigtails as stands always seem to break free of the tie.

"Morning." I kissed him on the cheek bringing a small smile to his face.

He kissed me back hard on the mouth. "Make sure you keep them busy today. Just going to make some last minute arrangements to their party." He whispered on my lips not wanting the girls to overhear.

I would be their birthday at the end of the week they would be turning six. Their first birthday with their fathers so I knew this day would be special for them.

"I will." I sat on the stool feeling the baby move inside me. This little one is becoming more active each day.

Jackson walked over to the girls as they were eating their cereals placing a kiss on each of their cheeks before leaving the house. Justin already left earlier that day as he was being the boss in the office.

"So what do you girls want to do today?" I asked them. I didn't feel like I want to be cooped up in the house.

They looked at each other doing that silent twin communication thing. They grinned at me showing all their baby teeth.

"Can we go to the park?" Tina asked.

I slipped off the stool standing up stretching my back. "Yeah no problem."

"Disney Park." Jacky corrected.

I shook my head. "I can't go that far honey." I pointed to the baby. "We can go as soon as the baby is born."

Tina flung her head back. "But that is ages and ages away."

Jacky nodded agreeing. "It will be closed."

I tried my best not to roll my eyes. "It has been opened since mommy was a little girl. It will not be closed."

They looked at each other again then Jacky spoke first. "I rather not go now. It's old."

Tina nodded agreeing with her sister. "Very old."

I looked at them outraged. "I am not that old."

They shrugged their shoulders, slipping off the stool walking to door that connected to the living area.

"We can go to the park instead."  I leaned on the door jamb as they pressed on the television.

"Can we go to Aunty Natasha house instead and play?" Tina sat on the floor staring at the cartoon show.

I sighed, better for them to play with their cousins than stare at the television all day. The doorbell rang. Taking a last look at the girls I walked to the door to answer it.

I opened the door to see a smiling Laura. "What are you doing here?" I whispered yelled at her not wanting the girls to hear, even though the television was turned up so loud I could barely hear myself.