Chapter 24

Uploaded on 15/06/2016
I updated a new chapter in claimed by twins. A day in Louise life. X

"I need some where to stay sis." Laura grinned up at a shocked face Melissa.

"I drive you to a motel." Melissa told her.

Laura gave a shudder. "I can't live there I don't feel safe."

Justin shook his head looking over at Laura. "Well you cannot stay here. Melissa." He pointed over at her.

I elbowed him in the stomach. That seemed so nasty of him to say. The girl looks like she needed help.

Laura stepped further into the house. I could see a bruise on her cheek. "Please I need to stay with my sister my boyfriend is abusive. And he is trying to find me."

We heard commotion coming from the dining area I assume.

Justin looked distracted I could tell that his mind was already elsewhere.

"She can stay. Only for a night while you find her some place suitable to live." Justin said taking my hand guiding me into the dining area.

The kids were already seated putting mash on their plates.

As soon as I came into the room the girls stopped what they were doing.

They sat there silently looking at me. I could tell they were still upset that I told them off earlier.

There five seats at the table with three empty. I took a seat as Justin sat down next to me.

"Where dad?" Jacky asked.

"Cleo is not too well she is in hospital at the moment. Dad has gone there to make sure that she is okay." Jackson explained.

I picked up a slice of roast lamb to place it on my plate. "Did you cook all this?" I gestured to the food that was placed on the table.

Justin shook his head. "Cleo cooked this just before she left." He put some vegetables on the girls plate giving them a stern look when it looked like they were about to protest. "I just heated it up and laid it out."

"Daddy..." Tina called dragging out his name. "Is mummy staying here forever too?"

"Yes princess." Justin quickly replied without batting an eye.

I looked at him from the corner of my eye. I wanted to say something but not in front of the kids. We haven't agreed on anything concrete yet.

The door opened with a small creek. Melissa came in with a sad face walking in front of her sister.

She smiled over at us walking towards the kitchen area.

Laura stopped following to sit down in the empty seat next to Justin.

Justin looked from me to her. I could tell he wanted to say something but the kids being here make him remain polite.

I sighed with all that is going on with my family at the moment we can deal with less drama. However it will be unfair to ditch our Nanny vulnerable sister on the street because of it.

Melissa came walking back in to the room, she almost dropped her plate of food on the floor in shock when she saw her sister putting food on her plate.

"Laura..." She hissed. "We eat in the other room." She smiled over at me and Justin like we cannot hear what she was saying to her sister.

"Why?" She batted her long eyelashes at her sister. "I thought you lived here?"

Melissa grimaced. "But I also work here. This is family time."

Justin cleared his throat, while the girls just sat there in their booster seats watching their whole interaction.